The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Data Feed Available Through ShareASale

jonlevine

Greetings,

I would like to extend an invitation to the members of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums to review and, hopefully, join the affiliate program at TheNerds.net. We offer a free data feed through ShareASale that is available daily. I have included some information regarding the program as a whole below. The link to access our program via SAS is:

http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=8297

Accessing our data feed is free, but not automatic. All you have to do is request access and it will be granted within 24-hours.

Here are some of the great features of TheNerds.net Affiliate Marketing Program:

? We have the highest commission schedule in the category

$0.00 - $7,500.00 = 3%
$7,500.01 - $25,000.00 = 4%
$25,000.01 - $50,000.00 = 5%
$50,000.01 - $75,000.00 = 6%
$75,000.01 and up = 6.25%
(commissions are based on gross shipped sales)

? Daily data feed for the latest prices and specials

? Phone tracking so you get credit for sales even if they are done on the phone!

? A full compliment of creative (banners, flash, skyscrapers, text links, etc) so you'll always have what you need

? Email and phone support from our marketing department when you need it.

? Parasite free! We work through ShareASale and have a Zero Tolerance Policy when it comes to parasites.

Sincerely,

Jon Levine
Director of Affiliate Marketing
TheNerds.net
jlevine@TheNerds.net
888.566.NERD x122
AIM: nerdsaffiliate

Hi Jon,

Had to move your post from the datafeed forum. That forum is only for discussions not promos. I offer merchants one promo thread for free in the affiliate program promotion section - so moved your post down here.

Feel free to call me for a free consultation if you are interested in advertising your program and getting more strong affiliates signed up. I do free consults from 1-3 PST on Monday, Wed and Thurs.

PM back to reserve an appointment time that's convenient for you, if you are interested in discussing some options.

Thanks,

MI
Back