“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Free Data Feed Available Through ShareASale

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by jonlevine, Jul 6, 2006.

1. jonlevine

jonlevine New Member

Greetings,

I would like to extend an invitation to the members of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums to review and, hopefully, join the affiliate program at TheNerds.net. We offer a free data feed through ShareASale that is available daily. I have included some information regarding the program as a whole below. The link to access our program via SAS is:

http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=8297

Accessing our data feed is free, but not automatic. All you have to do is request access and it will be granted within 24-hours.

Here are some of the great features of TheNerds.net Affiliate Marketing Program:

? We have the highest commission schedule in the category

$0.00 - $7,500.00 = 3%
    $7,500.01 - $25,000.00 = 4%
    $25,000.01 - $50,000.00 = 5%
    $50,000.01 - $75,000.00 = 6%
    $75,000.01 and up = 6.25%
    (commissions are based on gross shipped sales)

? Daily data feed for the latest prices and specials

? Phone tracking so you get credit for sales even if they are done on the phone!

? A full compliment of creative (banners, flash, skyscrapers, text links, etc) so you'll always have what you need

? Email and phone support from our marketing department when you need it.

? Parasite free! We work through ShareASale and have a Zero Tolerance Policy when it comes to parasites.

Sincerely,

Jon Levine
    Director of Affiliate Marketing
    TheNerds.net
    [email protected]
    888.566.NERD x122
    AIM: nerdsaffiliate

2. Voluum
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Hi Jon,

Had to move your post from the datafeed forum. That forum is only for discussions not promos. I offer merchants one promo thread for free in the affiliate program promotion section - so moved your post down here.

Feel free to call me for a free consultation if you are interested in advertising your program and getting more strong affiliates signed up. I do free consults from 1-3 PST on Monday, Wed and Thurs.

PM back to reserve an appointment time that's convenient for you, if you are interested in discussing some options.

Thanks,

MI