The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free blogger?

D

dot123

Do you use free blog sites like blogger, blogspot?
Or you prefer setting up your own site using Wordpress or something else.

I prefer hosting my own blogs because that way I have control over the blog. I can add plugins, better templates etc etc.

KP

free ones do have there advantages but sometimes its nice to have complete control of your site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think own site performs better in search engine.
Or do you have better luck with free blog?

hosting ftw although free sites do have their ease advantages! If I'd know about and used them when I started out I dont think I would have learnt anywhere near as much as I know now.

I have done my very first blog on blogger because so can monetize it even without spending any money. Then afterwards, transfer to a hosting service like bluehost and start blogging using wordpress

I am doing the same as eronkid had been mentioned. Free blogger and wordpress for starter to learn basics and adsense to pay for professional hosting and other services, which I am not familiar with. There is so much new to learn, if one is a total newbie to the scene, like I was.

I am doing the same as eronkid had been mentioned. Free blogger and wordpress for starter to learn basics and adsense to pay for professional hosting and other services, which I am not familiar with. There is so much new to learn, if one is a total newbie to the scene, like I was.
Just try to ask the gurus here MacBook.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am too lazy to change from blogger to another site - given that i blog so infrequently & erratically & i am grammatically challenged!

Another being whether i shd. really be spending my time productively than wasting it on a blog - of all things "unsocial & unproductive".

banners
Back