The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Free BatteryFuel Datafeed

patrick24601

affiliate
My name is Patrick Allmond, and I am the affiliate manager for Batteryfuel. We offer a free datafeed in three different formats.

1. A FREE feed download via ShareASale. This has 15000 of our 100,000 products in it. Anything over 15K breaks some of the SAS tools so we had to limit it.

2. A FREE hosted mysql database for you to write your own code against.

3. We also offer a FREE PHP template site that uses #2 above. Download it to your site and you could have your own battery store in less than 30 minutes.

Let me know if you have any questions on our free feed products. More can be found at:

http://www.batteryfuel.com/affiliate.html
Exclusive Affiliate Tools for BatteryFuel.com Affiliates ONLY

(Note: The forum rules prohibit self-promotion. But the datafeed thread encourages AMs to post about their free feeds. Let me know if I've broken any rules)

Thanks so much Patrick for sharing your feed and also for noting
and being concerned about the rules. You were right on both counts.

We do want merchants to be able to share their feeds, but we had recently made some changes and moved everything that required a link to someone's own site or any self promotion (like affiliate contests and program announcements) down into the marketplace, so we could make a clear distinction that no promotion or link drops are allowed in any of the discussion forums. We missed the datafeed thread. Now it's down here in the marketplace too. So thanks for pointing it out.

And again thanks for letting our members know about your datafeed.
BTW did you know they used to call me the datafeed queen???
Seriously! :p

Oh really... then I might be the king of datafeeds. I eat those things up when I do affiliate marketing.

Why are you the queen, my highness ? :p

Why are you the queen, my highness ? :p

Back in 03 when datafeeds 1st started getting popular I was a strong advocate for them and wrote lots of articles.

Here's one I wrote for WebProNews:
Double Affiliate Conversion Rates with a Datafeed | WebProNews

Here's another: Datafeeds 101 - a Beginners Primer

I did a bunch of other datafeed stuff too, helped some companies that built easy to use datafeed tools. Primarily PartnerCentric's IPC (Instant Page Creator).

All done eons ago or so it seems now.

Thanks for following me on Twitter!

MI
Back