“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free backlinks to your website

xardins

affiliate
Good place to increase traffic and pagrank of your website/blog

Just paste your url and start backlink

china-printing.org/free-backlinks.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding your link to a site like that is like taking out an ad that says, "Hey Google! Please penalize me!".

Not a good idea.

Yip, I am (or was) guilty of that and got slapped, so don't do it. Stick with good old link building and other "approved" methods. Good things take time, be patient.

I haven?t used that backlink site, but remeber that you will get what you pay for.

Free backlinks usually has no value (specially if they where posted on the internet), just think about how many that would have used those sites before you.

Do manual backlinking instead, thats the best and easiest way and youll find much fun and intressting along the way :)

// Snide

Adding your link to a site like that is like taking out an ad that says, "Hey Google! Please penalize me!".

Not a good idea.

I'm absolutely agree with you , that sites is very harmful for our websites .
Quality of back link is more important then number of back links .

If I had some people on my team ask me how and where they should do backlinks to get a better rank on Google, I would ask them to come closer and smack them on the head and tell them this:

Don't you ever rely on the search engines for traffic. Even if you get on the first few pages of Google and your traffic increases, there is no guarantee that it will be there forever.

You need to have a few places getting you traffic.

Whether it is free ads or paid ads.

but I continue to think that organic traffic is the best, Google, Yahoo or Bing. These are the magic words.

if you have organic traffic to your site, well, it's like a free daily PPC campaign! it's wonderful, it's targeted, it's real!

ok, let's add also some referral traffic and you have a top website. But it's not good to focus on referral traffic only.

Sites like that can harm your site in the eyes of Google. It's important to get quality backlinks from places such as forums, guest posting, posting on other blogs, directories, and bookmarking sites.

I am just curious, where my link could be placed when I press start backlinking button.
There is not any information, where your link will appear so become caution with such offers.
This page has not any content and is described as belong to Printing Company in China.
So, if you are not printing business then stay away from this page. Cheers!.

If I had some people on my team ask me how and where they should do backlinks to get a better rank on Google, I would ask them to come closer and smack them on the head and tell them this:

Don't you ever rely on the search engines for traffic. Even if you get on the first few pages of Google and your traffic increases, there is no guarantee that it will be there forever.

You need to have a few places getting you traffic.

Whether it is free ads or paid ads.

Good content is the key and links just come by themselves. :p This is the best advertising!

Hi,

I believe beside Google "as other search engine" everyday hungry for Fresh content!
They also like and love Fresh backlinks !

For Your Success !

Hi,

I believe beside Google "as other search engine" everyday hungry for Fresh content!
They also like and love Fresh backlinks !

For Your Success !

But they don't like spam related backlinks. You might likely won't receive a penalty because of this (because it would be way to easy to destroy your competition by buying them bulk backlinks) but they won't have much of a value.

MI
Back