The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Backlinking Tool

theleathercollection

affiliate
Just wondering if something like this actually exists out there? I'm looking to get ranked as fast as I can, and hear that back-linking is one of the preferred ways in doing so. I've also done a few article submissions to help the cause.

Yes, there is another tool circulating that gets you 2500 backlinks, but most of these backlinks aren't going to do anything for your website. So don't use one of these and then think your job is finished.

It's very hard to get high rankings quickly unless you are targeting keywords with next to no competition. So just start building backlinks slowly and steadily (to both your home page and your inner pages) from a variety of sources (articles, blog commenting, web 2.0 sites, forums, directories, etc) and you will start to see excellent results in a few months time.

those instant backlink generating tools are not worth it....what I do to help me with my rankings is to study which backlinks are working for my competitors....using waterfire tool

Most backlink generators will only get you slapped by Google. Hire someone that knows what they are doing or just build them yourself!

I don't think you can find a Free backlinking tool that will give you the results you are looking for. I'd stay away from them. Free tools that will create a mass of backlinks that could possibly get you blacklisted by Google or procure links from unsavory sites. I'd recommend playing it safe and get backlinks the legit way.

those instant backlink generating tools are not worth it....what I do to help me with my rankings is to study which backlinks are working for my competitors....using waterfire tool

I use those to index my backlinks, which have worked for me so far

Yeah I'm a real believer in building back links yourself to your sites. Remember 1 quality related back link can be worth more than 100's of non related garbage... Just my opinion.

Yeah I'm a real believer in building back links yourself to your sites. Remember 1 quality related back link can be worth more than 100's of non related garbage... Just my opinion.

It's not just your opinion, it is a fact. Keep doing it right and you will never taste the wrath of Google.

Free Backlinks :D What are you talking about man? Its not a bed of roses after google Penguin Update.

You will have to put lots of efforts to get authority links , other wise getting fee links like to collect garbage to your website.

Just wondering if something like this actually exists out there? I'm looking to get ranked as fast as I can, and hear that back-linking is one of the preferred ways in doing so. I've also done a few article submissions to help the cause.

The most safe way to get quality backlinks is to send guest posts to quality blogs related to your site niche.

Try to do a research and find 10-15 blogs per month and submit your articles including your link (diversified anchor text). Do it regularly. Repeat this regularlynes :)

Don't give this job to any freelancer from overseas. No one care more than you about your business. So bet for quality.

banners
Back