The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Autobot

schizoman

affiliate
Hi, folks. I'm prepping for an opt-in email campaign and have been looking at autoresponders. Since I'm working on a shoestring here, I searched for free alternatives and ran across Free Autobot. It seems to have all of the requisite features. Does anybody here have experience with this program? Thanks in advance.

I don't have any luck with that specific program, but I haven't had too much luck with free autoresponders in the past. I know you don't have a lot to money to work with, but you really should consider a service like Aweber or GetResponse.

They'll more than handle anything you need to do, and AWeber is only $1 for the first 30 days. It's well worth it, especially with the spam laws as strict as they are.

Thanks for the response. I actually gave up on that program rather quickly. There was just too much extraneous advertising in the emails it sent out. Although I might end up going with AWeber or GetResponse, for now I'm playing with a PHP script called Infinite Responder. (No, I have no affiliation with the product.)

It seems to have the features that I need, and since I'm comfortable with PHP, I should be able to hack it if and when I need to change something. Best of all, it's free. Now, if I could only get my cron job to work on HostGator....

Honsetly speaking, i've never heard about freeautobot. What i've heard about is AWBER. And as far as i've heard, it is best on the market. And it is free i guess. So, in my opinion, you should go with awber.

Well, all of the reviews point to aweber being a great autoresponder, but it's not free. By the way, now that I got the cron job working, infinite autoresponder seems to be working just fine.

If you want ARs, Aweber is a good place to start, but if you're looking to send volume, that wont be a solution that is scalable to help you achieve this.

MI
Back