The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Arcade Script - PH Arcade

GrAveTzT

affiliate
Introduction

Hi, I'm known as GrAve. I'm sorry I don't have a lot of Street Credit around here, but maybe I can gain some right now. After 3 months of solid fulltime work I would like to announce the opening of the rumors of PH Arcade. Yes....I am the owner of the AV Arcade V3 distribution rights. I'm am not here to take over AV. We are both independent companies and I like Andy V(AV Owner). With the new V4 of AV on the way I hope it does well, but I believe in the V3 so I have decided to take it to a new level making it better for people. I'm sure that anyone who tries it will love it. It's a great script, fairly easy to install, and very effective for adsense.

About the Basic Script

I. Full administration
II. Many User features such as - comment, profile editing, tell a friend, full screen, add to their media to their own site code, and more....
III. 5 Star Rating System by members
IV. Forced Signup depending on your set amount of played allowed before registration
V. Supports multiple File types and also can be easily converted to a video site
VI. Ability to easily add additional html custom inner Pages
VII. Built in Adsense with the admin control to turn on/off
VIII. Arcade uses SEO Friendly URLs
IX. Free active forum support (this does not expire).
X. Easy to install with Read-Me
XI. Patch and Fix updates at no charge. Notifications through your arcades' admin panel.
XII. Comes with a 20 top used flash games to start you off
And Much More...

IT'S FREE FOREVER.

For a limited time I'm going to be offering the Premium Version for Free at a few various webmaster forums.

The Premium is all that the basic is, but adsense optimized and many extra features giving you the advantage of profit and a taste of future success.

Homepage(for gamepacks, templates): PH Arcade Script
Arcade Demo: here
Support Forum: Peerhut

Download Here:
Clicky

I'm not a greedy Script provider. My business plan is to support PH users and help them increase their profits, so that they may tell others about the PH Arcade. I stand by it fully.

You may ask me anything you wish

banners
Back