The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

FREE Affiliate Training - Genuine Good Stuff ONLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are 2 good in-depth guides to PPC for affiliates.

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/pay-per-click-questions-ppc-forum/7872-super-affiliate-s-guide-ppc-marketing-free.html">Super Affiliate?s Guide to PPC Marketing - FREE</a>

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/pay-per-click-questions-ppc-forum/9123-using-msn-adcenter-ppc-super-affiliates-guide.html">Using MSN adCenter for PPC - A Super Affiliate's Guide</a>

Free affiliate training is all over the internet.

But the problem is any good affiliate training site is bound to contain affiliate links. How else are they going to monetize the site. We all know that adsense is variable at best.

All I can advice is that newbies search on line for forums like this one, alot of great information can be acquired that way.

PPC Can Be Cold Water For Newcomers

Yahoo offers several submission sections in their programs. It looks like that Google and Yahoo are the two big boys when it comes to search engines although there are a lot of other search engines on the Internet. Lets face it. The Internet has become more than just a entertainment media.

Yahoo! Submit Your Site

Free submission web page can give you some insight of the rating on these engines which can offer a little more understanding about how competitive they are.

Free Web Submission: Free Search Engine Submission and Site Promotion

or add me, AddMe, Search Engine Optimization Submission Free Site Promotion Internet Marketing

Using web sights like these can help you find Rich Keywords that you need to include in your web page. That is one mistake newcomers make thinking that they can put up a quick web site and get lots of traffic immediately.

Google can take up to 3 months to sniff a sight so you want it rich with the related keywords and meta tags before submitting. The keywords in the website need to be relevant to the search engines and the people using them to search for your product.

Single keywords today have become very expensive and competitive so short tail phrases and long tail phrases can be more effective in PPC advertising for reducing costs and should not be over looked.

When I first started using PPC that was something I did not realize and tried to always use single words that required large CPC. How would you search for something on the Internet? That is the question and research you need to do first.

If you are not paying competitive prices for words (Insurance or Loan) then you will find yourself on page 9,254. Phrases can get you up near the top ten pages but they need to be researched before jumping into the icy cold waters of PPC Of course. Word Tracker is one of the best for gaining that useful insight but budgets for newbies are always a priority factor yet word tracker or a professional keyword software can save a lot of money in the long run.

Do your homework first!;)

I think its time to share some too. ;)

This one is from Jeremy Palmer of QuitYourDayJob.com Ive read this one already and i got plenty of tips especially for newbies (like me).

It was on sale for quite some time but he eventually decided to give it to everyone.

Download High Performance Affiliate Marketing FREE!

Just click the "Download High Performance Affiliate Marketing"

Oh, my apologies sir.

Should have searched it first before posting it here. Afterall, im still finding my way through the forum. My apologies. ;)

great eBook anyways. People shouldnt pass it by.

Kirbitz, you were trying to be helpful and there is never anything wrong with that.

I just made a post with a link to the previous thread because it was related to what you said and it had some replies to it that could be of interest to our members.

I just came across this tonight, thought I'd share and hope it will help other people starting out ..... Thirty Day Challenge is a free marketing course and very thorough, it's in prelaunch so there is still time to get in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks nightfire! I'd heard pretty good things about the last one
and didn't know they were starting another. Seems like it would be
a good adjunct for learning some good techniques.

I think I posted links to the videos from the last 30DC just need to go find them again.
Here they are for anyone that wants to learn some of what they taught in the last round,
til the next starts. Free training so why not? YouTube - eddale's Videos

Your welcome Linda....I hope it helps someone. They also let you have access your last years as you're waiting for the next lesson. : )

I have been a little behind on this one so I have just been checking it out now, but am very impressed with Russell Brunson...he has way out done himself with the training so far! DotComSecrets.com

Hi, i m not new to this forum, i've been visiting this forum and reading it
in my free time .... but this post made me share my thoughts .... first thing first all the ebooks and courses promise thousands of dollars in your first week is a big lie ..... it's not easy to make that kind of money in first week at all ... so first thing stop buying and supporting those junk out there ... AND let's come to your question how to make your first $500 ... the best way i've learned to achive that is start learning about affiliate marketing basics and start promoting some high paying niche products ... i've made my first $500 from my affiliate site... it took me some time to achieve that ..... but i'll say that was the best and genuine way to make money ... promoting and selling get rich products is useless... do reseerach pick a theme, product or service .... join affiliate programs ... and once you are done with that .... promotion is the next step ..... traffic is a big secret behind big money .... promoting in search engines, directory and link exchanging are best ways to get traffic .... if you believe in your site then plz use pay per click advertising ... this will bring tons of traffic .... make a budget and then run your campaign ....

well sorry this was long but i felt like sharing this stuff .....

Regards
Salman

Thank you for sharing...glad your experience with affiliate marketing has been successful. For some it hasn't been and that's what this thread is about ...sharing affiliate training materials...not ebooks. : )

Let me tell you one thing if you want to get success in affiliate marketing... first you should reaserch what product you want to promote which has less competition (there is always competition but there some stuff which are less competitive) so homework is very important.... second design professional looking site .... do reaserach on domain name, design, product and content. Plan before you start you site. Dont' rush take your time to design your site... don't get frustrate and don't give up easily ... it will take time.... so don't worry..........

I just discovered a good training resource that was recently re-launched and is FREE.

Affilorama That link is to all the free lessons and videos on everything from how to build a site to how to do SEO and PPC plus everything in between.

NOTE:
Closing this forum now because it was not really designed for comments and discussion but to be a repository of resources and it's getting hard to find them. If you have a good training resource you want added please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back