The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

{FREE} 7 Figure Adult Media Buying Guide

Dario

Hey guys!

I want to share with you an awesome guide about adult media buying!
It is not a short WSO style ebook with useless informations ;)

I read this book and it is completely AMAZING!
It is going in detailes about adult media buying and I am sure you can find lots of useful infos inside!
It is copyrighted so I cannot upload it directly here but you can get it HERE>>>

When you read it let me know your opinion:)
I hope you`ll enjoy it!

I have to pipe in on this! I think it has a lot of good info but it's more for intermediate to advanced level. You need to be able to weed through the hype. I'm leery to trust anyone that: charges for advice, charges for tracking software and runs a network. But if you have your blinder on and just take the info, it's pretty good info at face value.

Example one method discussed is buying traffic for your tgp/tubesite where you cash in on a mix of cpm ads and cpc ads. It's a viable arbitrage method. But you probably don't want to jump into the adult arena buying traffic. There really is no shortage on adult traffic. :) It's not that hard to get just a little work. And if your building TGP and tube sites your 90% there. The other thing to note is in adult it very common to trade traffic which should be consider during and before you buy traffic.

The tone in which it is written makes it sound very easy, But it requires work like everything else. It's great info but make sure you have a grain of salt with you.
salt.jpg

MI
Back