Fraud. How to check it?

ofer katz

Service Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Affiliate-Mob
AffiliTest
Hello.
We are an affiliate network using hasoffers.

Lots of times our advertisers are not willing to pay because of fraud.

How can I check it by myself? Please help me. Thank you.

Hi,

There are some programs that they can check for you, you just need to integrate them with your hasoffers. They are not cheap, they might be more expensive than hasoffers. please see these 2 ; www.24metrics.com and ScrubKit | We Keep Your Affiliate Network Clean and Secure

On the other hand, if you are not willing to pay you should do these below;
- check daily with your adv if they are okay with the traffic
- check CR on your end compare with adv's
- if CR is is changing like, %0.2 to %0.70 then you can undersand there is something wrong with the traffic ( may be something wrong with the has offers server, that happens 2-3 times in a year)
or you can just feel it:)

Perform your due diligence. Whether it’s taking on new clients, seeking out partners, or working with affiliates, know who you are working with. Make certain they operate a legitimate, ethical business. Also ensure your partners embrace the same transparency as your company does. Check on their reputation and business practices, and ask specifically about their ethical stance on important issues.

Perform your due diligence. Whether it’s taking on new clients, seeking out partners, or working with affiliates, know who you are working with. Make certain they operate a legitimate, ethical business. Also ensure your partners embrace the same transparency as your company does. Check on their reputation and business practices, and ask specifically about their ethical stance on important issues.

As a network, you need to do all these mentioned by Erik, you cant afford to miss those things. Though you can't zero out on possibilities of fraud but you can actually reduce it.
Hi,

There are some programs that they can check for you, you just need to integrate them with your hasoffers. They are not cheap, they might be more expensive than hasoffers. please see these 2 ; www.24metrics.com and ScrubKit | We Keep Your Affiliate Network Clean and Secure

On the other hand, if you are not willing to pay you should do these below;
- check daily with your adv if they are okay with the traffic
- check CR on your end compare with adv's
- if CR is is changing like, %0.2 to %0.70 then you can undersand there is something wrong with the traffic ( may be something wrong with the has offers server, that happens 2-3 times in a year)
or you can just feel it:)

As stated By Ozgur, you might want to consider those fraud detection tools, I have never used Kissmetrics nor Scrubkit though we had connections with them and can recommend them, I have used www.Clickscanner.com and they even offer a trial and can help you with that if interested. And we are using www.Forensiq.com, this is the best and was formerly called CPAdetective though expensive but way more accurate and you will like it, Its used by Bigger networks and Affiliates, They also offer a free trial, if you are not doing upto 100k Conversion per month, wouldn't advise it though.

MI
Back