The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum Search Engine (Omgili)

Resonate

<span style="color: white; font-weight: 700; backg
affiliate
Just come across a forum dedicated search engine which could turn out promising.

Its called Omgili

You can submit at: Forum/Board Owners

Details:
Omgili was created in order to separate ordinary web pages from information rich discussions. Use Omgili to find out what people are saying. Many times you will have a question that has already been answered. Using Omgili, you can avoid posting already asked questions and quickly find your answer. Unlike ordinary search engines that prioritize articles and edited web pages, Omgili only indexes discussion forums. Omgili's unique algorithm analyzes forums not as a simple web page, but as an active discussion with a title, topic and replies. What makes Omgili better then any other search engine?

Omgili does not compete with regular search engines that search articles and websites. Omgili offers a different kind of information, which exists in discussions and debates. The results are usually in the form of "Questions and Answers" and are more useful when you are looking to solve a problem or find answers. How does Omgili benefit me as a forum/board owner?

Results from Omgili draw traffic to your board. You can also utilize Omgili to add customized search for your board, thus save valuable server resources and give your users fast and reliable results. Can you search in other languages other then English?

Yes. Omgili is a multilingual search engine therefore you can perform a search using any language. How do I tell Omgili to index my forum?

Go to the Forum/Board Owners page and submit the forum's URL. We do not add all submitted forums to our index, and we cannot make any predictions or guarantees about when or if they will appear.

Resonate, never heard of this engine, it looks awesome, submitted my forum. Rep added for sharing, thanks.

Works really well too. If your looking for a forum in a certain niche & enter it, you get all forums related to that & no other crap like blogs, websites etc

MI
Back