The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Formatting Google AdSense In Text

StephenR

affiliate
It has been statistically proven that embedding Google AdSense? ads within the body or text of your web pages is the most effective method of increasing your Google AdSense? earnings. Google has even identified the strongest performance sectors to display their ads located here. Unfortunately, Google doesn't tell you exactly how to display their ads within the text of your web pages.

Many affiliate marketers are not web designers by trade or have little knowledge of HyperText Markup Language ( HTML ), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or any of that mumbo jumbo. As such many Google AdSense? users simply cut and paste the generated code into their web site and are perfectly happy with the output....but they're losing earnings.

If you're like me you probably want more control on how you want your Google AdSense? ads displayed. After all, properly displaying your Google AdSense? ads can significantly boost their performance.

google-heat-map.gif
The above chart called the "Google Heat Map" identifies the best positions on your web pages to display Google AdSense?. These are the most clicked areas on a web page displaying Google AdSense? because they immediately stand out from the rest of the page. The red and dark orange areas represent the optimum Google AdSense? positions so you should defiantely target these areas on your web pages.

OK. So you have your web pages and you would like to embed Google AdSense? into the text of your page so the text wraps around the ad. Use the following code to display Google AdSense? on the left side of your web page with text wrapping:

HTML:
<div style="float: right;
position: relative;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
border-left: 10px solid #FFFFFF;
border-top: 10px solid #FFFFFF">
PUT GOOGLE JAVASCRIPT CODE HERE
</div>
If you would like to display Google AdSense? ads on the right side of your web page with text wrapping you would simply replace:

float: right;

with

float: left;

In addition you can also change the color and px values to anything you desire to give it your personal flare.

I hope this extremely brief Google AdSense? text formatting tutorial helped you out a little. If you're an experienced webmaster I apologize for the rudimentary hack :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops. OK I fixed the display code so it shows up now on the forum...used the wrong tag. Hope this helps some of you optimize your adsense a little.

banners
Back