Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

For Whom You Build A Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranav7Designer

affiliate
“My rule of thumb is build a site for a user not a spider.”Dave Naylor
“It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic.”Jeff Eisenberg
To find your success at Search Engine Optimization, you have to design your website keeping the buyer in your mind. And the the last it's all about the profit not the fame.

Let me know your point of view in developing a website.

I design my website with the reader as the priority. This involves writing tailored and quality content that is niche specific and unique.

My top priority is the real visitor who will be landing on the site. They always come first.

That being said, real users have to be able to FIND the site in the first place, so I still think that SEO serves its purpose in that area. I do still have to keep keywords in mind, for example, when writing the content or adding meta tags. I have to make sure spiders can even crawl the site so the site shows up in search results. There are other items that simply still have to be done, even if they aren't the highest priority necessarily.

I agree completely we should focus on the conversion and build a website for customers not for bots, if you will build a website by keeping customers in mind, then I am sure you will get more conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back