The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

For what type of webpages Pop-Under traffic can be used?

Websites that have no interest in SEO or UX(user experience)
rolls-eyes-emoji80.gif

But even if a site has good done SEO, I believe traffic needs to be bought till it gets lot of direct hits from the visitors.
Yet, how about social media pages to get followers or to a referral program landing page? Will that give conversion at low cost?

Popunders are quite flexible in my opinion. Since they’re loading an entire landing page, you have a lot of potential options. I recommend giving Popcash a try since they are specialized in popunders and they`re giving fast support when needed. Good luck!

are you buying traffic or selling traffic for YOUR website.
Most pop up traffic I have bought is to a landing page that links to a website where a conversion could occur.

98% of poptraffic you buy is garbage --the other 1% to 2% that click through will convert? Depends on what you have to offer/sell...
**6% - 12% counting the bots (non human) + error clicked traffic **
Yet, how about social media pages to get followers or to a referral program landing page? see above^

Will that give conversion at low cost?
If 1 in 3000 buys and you make $10 you will break even maybe on a cash on cash -- ROAS /ROI basis.
On a ROMI (return on marketing investment) basis, if you are getting regular upsells and a medium-(range) churn (customer attrition), you will see a profit worth the effort.

Popunders are quite flexible in my opinion. Since they’re loading an entire landing page, you have a lot of potential options. I recommend giving Popcash a try since they are specialized in popunders and they`re giving fast support when needed. Good luck!
Will have a look. Thank you for the suggestion.

• Pop-Under is good for landing pages ?
  • do we have any stats, any case studies about landing pages and good (non bot) cheap traffic ?

Read this over the weekend

Pop ups are not this exactly. Over the last 15 years organizations I have worked with and for; probably have used billions of pops. They made us money and the branding effect was accepted to very negative, depending on the viewers tolerance.

Consider these points (or don't)

banners
Back