Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Football Transfers Thread!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So anyones teams made any exciting transfers yet?

Im hoping we can bring in a few, like Boroni and Sturidge - also get rid of Spearing, Maxi and a few other weak ties!

Hulk (50M or more, I hope) and João Moutinho (25M, that's what local news say anyways) to Chelsea :) With that money we need a good striker... Hulk got 16 goals and Rodríguez got 13 (2 side mid) and our best striker got 9 :S I hope Jackson martínez can fill that role, afterall we paid 8.8M for him. Now we just need ganso and the team is almost complete :D

Hulk (50M or more, I hope) and João Moutinho (25M, that's what local news say anyways) to Chelsea :) With that money we need a good striker... Hulk got 16 goals and Rodríguez got 13 (2 side mid) and our best striker got 9 :S I hope Jackson martínez can fill that role, afterall we paid 8.8M for him. Now we just need ganso and the team is almost complete :D
I think Hulk is MASSIVELY overrated man! 50M is great for you!

Moutinho is class - i wouldn't mind him at Liverpool!

I think Hulk is MASSIVELY overrated man! 50M is great for you!

Moutinho is class - i wouldn't mind him at Liverpool!

True, although Hulk has a lot of potential to become better, he won't become the next Messi but I have to give props to our president :p He bought Hulk for 5.5M -> sell for 50M. Moutinho for 11M -> 25M. Rodríguez for 5M and he will sell for like 30M in the future (he is only 20 years old),etc.

We transferred Jordi Alba from Valencia (to FC Barcelona) for 14 MLN € worth buying... We don't need any other player.

Let's see what Tito Vilanova will do with the team.

Yup Alba is an amazing signing! Borini looks like he's on his way - i kinda hope we get Dempsey also, we've missed that goal poacher!

Bornini deal done, Dempsey on his way - means Carrol should be going out - its a shame to me but hey Rodgers knows best!

Bornini deal done, Dempsey on his way - means Carrol should be going out - its a shame to me but hey Rodgers knows best!

The fact that there is this activity is quite exciting, the start of something new and what is hopefully a promising season!

The fact that there is this activity is quite exciting, the start of something new and what is hopefully a promising season!

Agreed, however it was the same last year - but at least Rodgers is being sensible and not buying overpriced kids!

Buzzing for the new season now, just purchased 4 home game tickets before Christmas :)

I think Carroll will fit nicely into Big Sam's style of football, however I am not a big fan of that Style, wish we could get 'Arry Redknapp back!

I think Carroll will fit nicely into Big Sam's style of football, however I am not a big fan of that Style, wish we could get 'Arry Redknapp back!
My old man always said, Sam will get sacked in January, Harry will be in!

It looks like the RVP to Man Utd deal may be moving closer, what are your thoughts?
Hoping he flops lol, but him and Rooney sounds very tasty!

Some clubs need to get a move on tho including Liverpool, Sahin, Tello, Theo?

MI
Back