The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official English Premier League Thread!

Yeah, it's more than time for GOOD FOOD ;) I'm really hungry...
Already any predictions for the Premier League?
Will the Cityzens be champs with Pep Guardiola?
Will the Reds & Kloppo qualify for the Champions League?

Jordan-Henderson-14.gif
Daniel-Sturridge-15.gif
Kult-Klopp.gif
Philippe-Coutinho-10.gif

My prediction for the Bundesliga: Bayern will not again win the Championship. It would be the 5th time in a row, and that's hardly possible. I assume that Dortmund will make the race ;)

Last edited:
Already any predictions for the Premier League? - Chelsea I think, hoping we can come close.
Will the Cityzens be champs with Pep Guardiola? - No, he won't win anything
Will the Reds & Kloppo qualify for the Champions League? - Yes 100%

and I think you're right, Dortmund look mean especially with the two new boys!

LOL :) Have you sung again too loud, @K? :D

(Credits: Spox[.]com)

Are you still sure about that?? Pep is simply the best - IMHO.
Ha, they did look good against Utd.

I wasn't there this weekend, I did have tickets. Will be at the Sunderland game tho.

After 6 rounds all I can say that Man.City and Liverpool are playing the best football in Premier League right now. Guardiola and Klopp are both great coaches, TOP 4 this year: Man.City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man. United

:cool:

I think Klopp is probably the best signing Liverpool have made for a long time. They look great now, but they don't have the strength in their squad for a whole season. Injuries to Lallana and Firmino will really affect that team.

I was a sceptic of Pep when he joined City, but they look great. He is showing his tactical knowledge as he has that side playing some amazing stuff. They need Kompany back if they are going to do well in the Champions League, but they will blow past 90% of the teams in the league easily.

I actually have money on this being Wengers last season at Arsenal. Yes, they destroyed Chelsea at the weekend, but they don't do it enough for me. Again, injury to Sanchez and they really lack something.

Given time, Conte will turn Chelsea into a good side, but nobody gets time at Chelsea. Its still the club that Jose built, and they need a full, top down change of that squad.

Utd? Will be challengers, because of Jose, Ibra, Mata. But for me, Jose looks like he has lost something. He isnt the special one of old.

Nobody is talking about Leicester, who I think look a shadow of the side they were last year. Losing Kante is a huge blow to them.

Spurs are going to be in the mix for sure. Good side, great manager but european football is going to stretch that squad.

Expect more calls for a winter break in English football this year as I can see all clubs struggling in the Champs League this year.

We live you Aaarsenal, Arsenal FC! I am a huge fan, watching almost every game, super happy after fantastic game against Chel$ea this weekend! Arsenal is really strong this year, but others like Man $hitty are strong as well :-(

Great start so far of the red men! Cant wait to get to Anfield on the 17th for United!

@K: Are you in Anfield today?

I'm already looking forward to this game. A better year-end is hardly possible ;)

I'll watch it via stream. My prediction: sure thing for The Reds. YNWA :)

@K: Are you in Anfield today?

I'm already looking forward to this game. A better year-end is hardly possible ;)

I'll watch it via stream. My prediction: sure thing for The Reds. YNWA :)
Im not my old friend.

Hoping to go for the cup game next week!

How are you?

WTF - lost at home against Swansea :p

This must not happen to a candidate for the title.

The old disease of the Reds, which I have repeatedly observed: They are - not yet - consistently enough o_O

banners
Back