The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Follow New People On Twitter On Autopilot

J

JayZ

How do I follow new people on twitter on Autopilot?

Can I do this using the free version of social oomph or crowdfire?

I read that Twitter shut all the auto followers down. You can mass follow-back though, I think.

This one has a 7 Day Free Trial. Can't vouch for it, never heard of it before seeing what I could find for this thread. Might be worth some research, if you're interested.

Then there are places like AddMeFast but if you don't want to spend money, it will cost you time.

iI use a chrome extension. Open extension page and search "Twitter followers" use it, It has 4.5+ Huge reviews.I like it very much.

Be careful, if you actually find a way to do this be aware that twitter is coming down strongly on what they call "aggressive following", you may find yourself in a position where your accounts are banned if you use a service that ignores the, so called, best practices for following that twitter has in place.

Does the Chrome extension work as far obeying the number of followers? One of the reviews I read said that it didn't. That could be a concern. If you want to 'drip feed' 1,000 (picked a random number) and it bombs them out in a blast, could be a big problem.

MI
Back