The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FIVERR?! Who uses this website for traffic?

Chris Porter

I have been using Fiverr for a long time now, I used to sell on Fiverr.. But now I am more into advertising on Fiverr. I have ordered a hand full of gigs, but I have not seen great results from the people who claim to generate quality traffic.

Does anyone use Fiverr to generate traffic? & if so do you have anyone who works on fiverr that you could refer me to that does good work ?

:) Thanks for the help everyone!

I tried it once, think it was my first campaign using a banner. Got thousands of impressions, zero clicks or conversions. And the site's audience was (or seemed) a perfect match for the offer.

I tried it once, think it was my first campaign using a banner. Got thousands of impressions, zero clicks or conversions. And the site's audience was (or seemed) a perfect match for the offer.
That is what happened to me too I got like 200,000 clicks to the site. but not one conversion... :( I think a lot of the people just run like an autobot to send traffic or something. I always see great reviews under the gigs but when I give it a try with a very simple offer.. I see zero results .... Wish it was better I would use Fiverr all the time.

That is what happened to me too I got like 200,000 clicks to the site. but not one conversion... :( I think a lot of the people just run like an autobot to send traffic or something. I always see great reviews under the gigs but when I give it a try with a very simple offer.. I see zero results .... Wish it was better I would use Fiverr all the time.

Exactly my experience!

probably fake "bot" traffic. think about it. if it was THAT easy to get traffic, wouldn't everyone do that first before google, fb... etc.?

trust me those gigs sound so good. track them... so you can see the results from a few of them.... and you'll see zero clicks let alone any sales.... sad... not sure how they stay around and get such good reviews tho... :-(

not sure how they stay around and get such good reviews tho... :-(

I'm not sure, either but I think some are happy if they get a quick response from the seller; maybe others are just looking for pageviews or something. Just a couple of guesses.

These guys on fiver are only using boats
you can use them just to boost you youtube video with views For example or some thing else
don't expect any conversion with that kind Of traffic
Good luck

probably fake "bot" traffic. think about it. if it was THAT easy to get traffic, wouldn't everyone do that first before google, fb... etc.?

trust me those gigs sound so good. track them... so you can see the results from a few of them.... and you'll see zero clicks let alone any sales.... sad... not sure how they stay around and get such good reviews tho... :-(
Right I dont understand how they can have such great reviews. Every gig I have ever order I never made any kind of commission from it. I think the best bet would be to find someone who is new in the selling world of fiverr to do the gig. When you find someone to bring you traffic and they are just starting out they want to prove them selves. So i think the people on fiverr who are new would be the best bet. When you have a lot of people ordering your gigs then there is no way you can run real traffic to thousands of people for different offers. Just not possible if you ask me.

its all garbage.... plus remember its not just about getting traffic... its about PRE-FRAMING the traffic before they come to your site.... like with an ad... so they are somewhat curious.

with the fiverr garbage... there is no context... there's no pre-framing. and thats IF the clicks are human beings.... most likely its just bot traffic.

try this gig i got 89 conversions but not targeted traffic and before ordering the gig tell him the traffic source to be facebook

seller name: Hrobey
gig name: I will drive Direct Search Real Web Traffic for $5

MI
Back