The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Fiverr or SEOClerks for buying SEO gigs?

They do all look alike don't they? :)

I guess what might look shady a bit is the buy links to get #1 in Google and I will post 3 billion PANDA APPROVED links type offers. I'm sure nobody really believes it will work but they must buy it anyway hoping it might just for them.

The offers for links, especially bookmark links, are all done with a bot that was for sale on the Warrior Forum a while back. Don't do it, you'll be spending a long time trying to undo the damage!

I guess what might look shady a bit is the buy links to get #1 in Google and I will post 3 billion PANDA APPROVED links type offers. I'm sure nobody really believes it will work but they must buy it anyway hoping it might just for them.

Oh, gotcha. So the gigs seem shadier...not the site itself? I can agree to a certain extent, but mostly because it's more concentrated on an SEO-focused site. You see the same things on Fiverr, but because they have a ton of other types of gigs, then you don't see them immediately or on the front page, etc.

I personally like SEOclerks better because there are a lot of different price ranges. Sometimes I only want to spend $1 on something. It's much more flexible. I have never bought a gig on Fiverr. However, it does seem like limiting the price can make it difficult to get exactly what you want for the price you are willing to pay.

If you're only willing to pay less than minimum wage you have to settle for what you get!

I charge a bit more for any of my work but I make it worth the buyers time. While it might not seem like it since my price is lower than minimum wage for the entire job I actually make a fair amount above minimum wage because of the speed at which I can type :)

I prefer SeoClerks, it gives quality result, sellers are far good enough.
they easily understand what we want to say...

banners
Back