The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

First campaigns

wisher2good

Guys,

I'm just running my first few campaigns in Sweeps, tier 2 and 3 geos (to gather more data with lower budgets) and I'm not sure of a few things.

1. How much money should I spend on a campaign before deciding it's not profitable?
2. Is there any way to find out what needs optimizing (if it's the offer, if it's the traffic source or the LP) without A/B testing or spying tools?
3. Do you know of any tips & tricks as to what a prelander for CC Submits should contain so as to increase its CTR and CVR?

1. A: enough money to get a CTR sample showing a CR and EPC -- open ended question without parameters IDK -- how much you got? And does your click funnel have customer affinity (do they like it)
(In English :D enough to get a click through rate to the offer as to determine if the is an adequate conversion rate and a reasonable earnings per click (traffic value && offer)

• is the traffic to blame
  • is your click funnel (and its tactics) to blame
  • does the offer out-right suck (many possibilities out of your control)
Credit card submits require good traffic with credit cards and you need trust.
  • SSL/TLS from a known signer and NOT let's encrypt FREE certs. I mean Verisign, Comodo,
pro-thawte.svg

pro-geotrust.svg

pro-symantec.svg

Use trust seals
people using credit cards today are usually not Internet n00bs that are ignorant about scams and are hard to convert without building trust -- this is an issue to examine in relation to the offer site.

Last edited:
To get a good test, you want (# of offers * number of landers * avg. payout * 5). If you have a lot of offers and landers then it can get expensive. Some people will just do avg. payout * 10.

You need a good lander first, then find the good offers using that page you know converts.

p.s. ripped landers usually suck.

banners
Back