The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

First campaign

Ezis

affiliate
Hello,
can somebody help me set up and launch my first campaign. Maybe it is to much to ask, but maybe you can provide service like that? I would like to start with simple email submit offer to start with.

Thank you in advance.

Hey Ezis, when you sign up with a network, make sure to ask your affiliate manager (someone like me ;))! That is what we are here for. We can tell you what the top offers are, show you what link to promote and how to set up your postback for tracking!

Hello,
can somebody help me set up and launch my first campaign. Maybe it is to much to ask, but maybe you can provide service like that? I would like to start with simple email submit offer to start with.

Thank you in advance.
You have to work with your affiliate manager, so that he could provide you some good information about what works better, this first of all helps you to avoid mistakes! You could also use some tools to help you out on the process of handling the campaign. When i talk about tools, i talk about spy-tools, like Admobispy, but also trackers like voluum, to provide you sometracking, and some good analytic tools to set your campaign.

You have to work with your affiliate manager, so that he could provide you some good information about what works better, this first of all helps you to avoid mistakes! You could also use some tools to help you out on the process of handling the campaign. When i talk about tools, i talk about spy-tools, like Admobispy, but also trackers like voluum, to provide you sometracking, and some good analytic tools to set your campaign.

I am using VOLUUM tracker. But i dont know about VOLUUM Tracking Parameter ( traffic sources ) which was appended in tracking url ( traffic sources ).

Traffic sources Global Post Back: http:zyz.com/postback/advertiser/advertiser id?click_id={externalid} is this right ?

VOLUUM Traffic sources tracking link : http:zy.com/01234abcdef456?.........={traffic sources_placeholder}&............={traffic sources_placeholder}

Traffic sources click id is {CLICK_ID}

What value should i write in : name parameter placeholder.
externalid ................ ....................
var1 ................. ....................
var2 ................. .......................
var3 .................. ..................

Please share all VOLUUM Tracking Parameter which was appended in tracking link url.
i want to pass the publisher id/trafficsource id in traffic source tracking link . Plz check below the screen shot.

your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• adv.PNG
    adv.PNG
    39 KB · Views: 4
MI
Back