The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

First Affiliate marketing Campaign 600+ clicks Zero Sales

DigitalKnight

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

So Ive started my affiliate marking journey and I selected a product on clickbank that I thought would be a good convertor. I have been running targeted adverts using the audience templates they provide and using advert media I created (Video) running on facebook

Link to advert Video
**as I am new I cant post the link

hops.PNG
I have had 610 clicks and zero sales, now I was expecting only a small conversion of around 1% but to have zero leads me to think that i'm doing something wrong, now the advert is appealing as people are clicking on it.

I would love some input, Have I simply selected the wrong product which is possibly to hard to convert? or is there something wrong with the video? or landing page?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

The offer :
1683465965423.png

are you following these?
have you? "However, we can share Facebook lookalike audiences directly with your Facebook Ads account, which gives you a highly targeted audience to target your ads, but does not reveal any personally identifiable information."
If you would like us to share recent Mend The Marriage customer lookalike audiences with you through Facebook, please contact us and provide your Facebook Ad Account ID Number."

have you? "Yes, we can absolutely install your affiliate pixels (from Facebook, Google, Bing, Pinterest, Taboola, etc) on the Mend The Marriage website / sales funnel.
Whenever possible, we recommend you set up your pixels within your own ClickBank account.
Please see this detailed help document for instructions to install your pixels in your ClickBank account."

If that video didn't bore me to death :rolleyes: and I got to the cart ...

1683467306755.png

will expiry? what language is that? People see grammar errors like that the run like hell. Unless they are dummies with money :p
cart-mmarraige.jpg

That looks very dated to me;
What it is (vendor says):
Product Inclusions: 45,000 word professionally-designed e-book; 25-chapter professional audio course; 7-part live-person video series; bundle of 3 high-quality bonus PDF's (30-40+ pages each); 3-part "team building" worksheets. Texting-focused order bump ($9.95) includes an additional professionally-designed e-book.
Product Inclusions: again bad grammar (copy) try Included:
  1. My first impression of the offer is negative
  2. Are you direct linking? Not with Facebook ...
  3. Are you using a landing page of your own and how good is the copy. What is that click-thru rate?
  4. What is the real nature of that 610 hops?
  5. You are not getting any funnel data as to the page flow (that I see). did anyone get to the cart and attempt to buy?
  6. Could YOUR video ad be over selling the offer?
  7. What is the Clicks / raw engagements|views the % CTR?

Attachments

• 1683470094676.png
    1683470094676.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 12
Thank you Very Much for the kind welcome :)

1. I am using there landing page, I have no control over it.
2. the source is facebook advertising using my own video advert
3. No information provided
4. I will try and embed the video here or can I PM you a vimeo link?
5. 10k views / 610 clicks

Thank you for the advice, to be honest I have paused everything on this and focusing on my review site and source a new product to advertise.

I have have sent a few emails to the Seller but he has yet to respond and its been a few days, so im gonna see what happens

1. I am using there landing page, I have no control over it.
So it's yes-no only --I get it
2. the source is facebook advertising using my own video advert
I would like to see it
3. No information provided
You need to get with the offer owner; or, use the dashboard at clickbank to input the data. I don't know the detail or the process,. Maybe, someone else could help?
4. I will try and embed the video here or can I PM you a vimeo link?
I DM'ed you here check mail icon top menu
1683509420619.png

5. 10k views / 610 clicks
6.1 % seems decent, not exceptional, but decent.

Hey @DigitalKnight !

Each campaign is different and not all campaigns turn a profit. In fact, I'd consider a 20% success rate pretty good.

Still, there are a few things you could do to speed up the process and find a winner faster.

* Consider using a spy tool. Power Ad Spy is a good option for Facebook (I'm not an affiliate or related to them in any way). You'll find plenty of ads on how to save a marriage or prevent divorce there. I know your ad is doing well, but you'll also be able to see the landers that other advertisers are using. You'll also be able to see which ads are still active or have been active for a long time (likely to be profitable).

* As @Graybeard said above, the product doesn't look tremendous (it doesn't mean it's not worth testing as I've been surprised by bad looking offers contless times), so you can consider testing others, too. With 600 clicks, you probably could've tested traffic to 2 or even 3 different offers. You can do this for the next 600 clicks.

* Targeting the right audience is important. It seems they can provide LLAs, which is nice. Also, I noramlly start testing an offer with what the advertiser claims to be the absolute best audience. One GEO, one gender, not too broad age range, etc. It can make the campaign more expensive, but if it doesn't convert with what they say is the very best you'll know you're doing something very wrong or that the offer isn't worth pursuing, so you'll save time.

* Having proper tracking in place can be helpful. Most things you try (targeting, landers, etc) won't convert, so when you get some sales it will be nice to know where they came from.

I hope it helps you!

We did a work around on the link policy here for new members

Permission to post it for you so others can see?

I think it is an intentional watermarked traffic leak. Are you using UK,AU,CA,NZ geos? That Brit Accent English has many negative connotations with many US audiences.

DigitalKnight said:
Yeah of course post it up, Im here to learn and if people can also learn from my mistakes then fantastic.

Yes I am using US & UK

450 clicks I had was from UK / 160 from US
This is why you have to track (somehow). I think the funnel should be sorted by GEO IMHO. I may be making a conjunction fallacy as there is no empirical statistical evidence. ergo: The accent may or not be an influence. However: You paid for traffic, sent it, it was logged, and you got diddlysquat for it.

Track the traffic --that is sent to the offer (or target if you are selling you own 'stuff') --so you have some clue.

Maybe, set the funnel tracking up better and invest in UK,AU,CA,NZ geos and 20% US and dump another few hundred into the offer if you really feel it could work.

MI
Back