The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Firefox v. 3.0

Julia15

Hi Everyone,

Apparently Firefox is rolling out their new version 3.0 tomorrow, and they are aiming to set a record for "the most downloads over 24 hours" (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7457503.stm).

I'm a loyal firefox user, and will most likely be helping them achieve their goal by downloading the new version tomorrow. :cool:

What browser does everyone prefer - Firefox or Internet Explorer? I was surprised to see that 83% of internet users use IE.......

Firefox for the last I don't how many years. The new version is really good. The only problems I had were:

1. Google Toolbar won't work - so had to download new version - problem solved.

2. No Back Button - Had to manually add it by "Customize" option.

Besides Firefox, I really like Opera for my cellphone. And, absolutely hate IE!

Thanks for reminding me it's tomorrow. I'm already using the new one though. It's as slick as ever and much less cluttered than I had the other one. I love Firefox and just use IE for my webinars cuz the screenshare plugin doesn't work with FF.

Sheree

Whether I'm booting Linux or I'm booting Windows, I always browse Firefox.

On my Windows XP, I kept having problems with IE (6, I think) crashing on me, but Firefox rarely did. Or if it did, it gave me the option of trying to get back to where I was when I crashed.

Only since downloading 3 have I discovered the truly amazing, wonderful Firefox extensions! ScribeFire is one of my most used feature, because I can post to any of my Blogger blogs without going to the dashboard on the browser. I'm still waiting to see if some of the others that looked cool are going to be updated for v3.

Grady

I have been using firefox 3 since the release, my opinion of it so far is that it feels and looks a little "vista" however it still rocks for a browser.

MI
Back