The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Firefox or Chrome?

I prefer Google Chrome. Everytime I use Firefox, the screen goes blank and never charges up. Chrome seems to perform searches quicker and more thoroughly than any other search engine that I have used thus far.

I personally feel that chrome is much more faster and user friendly than firefox. Also chrome has better security and is always updated with its plugins.

I prefer Google Chrome. Before Chrome I'd say Mozilla Firefox was the best. Chrome just runs so much smoother on my computer and I don't have problems with it crashing or running slow. Recently, every time I've used Firefox it runs so much slower than Chrome, and it has crashed a few times on me as well.

I usually use Firefox and I am very satisfied with it. I haven't used Google Chrome because many of my friends say that it's not as good as Firefox is. I know that Safari is a good browser and very quick.

Chrome was freezing up so I downloaded Firefox and then tried that. But then Chrome was not responding either. So I am a bit frustrated with them both. But it may be that my computer is very slow. Or I made need to delete some programs. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ever since I had discovered Firefox back in 2010-2011, I've been in love with it. Particularly, the amount of load and stress the browser is able to handle where Chrome simply didn't cut it for me. Other than that, the add-ons are plentiful and, because the entire application is open source, much more reliable than they are on Chrome. It's constantly updated by the original developers, too. Nothing else rivals it at this point and if anyone says otherwise, well, it's really a matter of what you've gotten used to the feel of.

Chrome is more effective don't know about anyone else but lets be honest, firefox freezes more often, quite annoying where as google chrome doesn't, what i like about firefox is how easy to download stuff it is.

I prefer Google Chrome because Firefox has so many issues with Java and Flash and it gets really choppy and freezes all the time especially when I play games and videos on Firefox.

I always use chrome because its very simple and its fast when it comes to browsing and it's quite easy to use with no annoying tool bars.

I was a Firefox user, but it started giving me trouble, so I need to change to Chrome. I am glad I did it because it is much faster. Some features I do miss, like the homepage and print button, still getting a costumed to CTRL+P :)

My vote goes to chrome due to it's convenience. Due to chrome syncing everything to your google account and letting you take bookmarks, extensions and even open pages is very convenient. For example, if I'm browsing something on my PC and I need to go somewhere, I can pick up my phone, open Chrome and continue browsing. Also, having my entire bookmark's collections anywhere I need them is very useful.

I prefer Google Chrome for two reasons. The first reason is because Firefox runs very slow on my computer, and to me it just has way too many add ons that are not needed. The second reason why I prefer Google Chrome over Firefox, is that Chrome is much easier to navigate. I also like Chrome because I can choose my backgrounds and set them up diffrently. :)

I use Firefox. I've got Chrome installed for when firefox is playing up, but I don't tend to use it otherwise - I've become so used to Firefox that anything else feels weird to me! I also like the range of add-ons and theme for Firefox, it's so customisable.

I was once a firefox user, but I switched to Chrome. I like chrome's interface as well as the fact that I can choose my own background. Firefox looks messy to my eyes. I don't know why.

I prefer Google Chrome for two reasons. The first reason is because Firefox runs very slow on my computer, and to me it just has way too many add ons that are not needed. The second reason why I prefer Google Chrome over Firefox, is that Chrome is much easier to navigate. I also like Chrome because I can choose my backgrounds and set them up diffrently. :)

I agree that firefox has a bit of memory issues. When I used it, it was prone to freezing and crashing and then hogging up a ton of extra memory. Although chrome does use up a lot of memory too (because every tab is an individual chrome.exe process), it seems to be a lot more stable than firefox.

They are both very good browsers and it depends on your PC which one works better. But I would never use them without any security add ons. And if you wanna use Chrome use Iron instead. It's Chrome without all the phone-home-crap.

banners
Back