The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Firefox or Chrome?

D

Dean

In your opinions which is the best browser? I have used FireFox for years and never anything else, apart from testing purposes because Opera always gets buggy when I design :p

I use Chrome sometimes when I am at my parents house because that is what they use but I really don't like it very much.

:p Anyway Subz Chrome has millions of add ons plus it looks good plus it doesnt go at the speed of slugs plus it has great designs.

Angry birds chrome design ftw!

Between the two, Chrome is much better. I find Firefox to be bulky and takes forever to load/open.

I always use Safari though :p

I use Chrome, mainly for the speed but also because it is a lightweight. The inspect feature is a major plus, and no annoying toolbars. Google search directly in the browser bar, what more can you ask for?

I used Chrome until few weeks but somehow he managed to create me a 12 GB dump file so i'm back to firefox.
and i just use Fire Fox 3.7 version, seems pretty cool and contain less space. :D

I use from few years as browser, Opera and I am very satisfied about it. Ranking in my opinion is the following:
1. Opera
2. Firefox
3. Chrome

Firefox forever! Chrome is always glitchy on my end plus my site loads slow there for some reason. Firefox has always been my first choice.

banners
Back