The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finding low competition keywords (Low Hanging Fruit)

WilliamJohn44

affiliate
Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any good free tools for finding low competition keywords?

I've used KW finder, just wondering if there are any other good ones?

Observe the auto complete suggestions for the obvious keyword search -- bid the long tail suggestions when they are in your budget range; then sort out the ones that yield a good return.

Think out of the box a bit -- in this case from the search box ...

I also use youtube sugeted phrases ,what i do its i type in youtube the main keyword and then youtube its show me the 10 most related long tail keywords for that keyword but obviously these keywords are better for youtube

Too many people want to be spoon fed the same data by a commonly used tool. This is great for the ad seller -- everyone has the same data --then compete and bid up the keyword or keyword phrase in PPC ...

Think about this as a conundrum (puzzle|trade secret) .

Finding Low ranking keyword for ranking is great strategy to get SEO juice to your website, to find such a keyword first know your audience. learn which keywords you can use, and observe your competitor and find keywords that you can rank on with little efforts, find keywords that relevant to your subject line.
So the big question is how to find it?
This part is relevantly easy, use can use tools already available on internet like alexa's keyword difficulty tool, Ahralf, SE ranking, semrush, google keyword finder and so on.

banners
Back