Finding good dating offer

Trung Tran Tu

affiliate
shs7GpL.png

tNVbO3N.png

I have received payments from many networks but I am still not satisfied
I am looking for a good dating network
My traffic source from FB ADS has very good conversion rates
TOP Countries: IT, US, UK, DE, RO, DE ...

Your welcome to try our offer..

US and UK traffic coverts fast and more importantly we have best industry retention rates.. We are bringing a new offer next week for PPL.

www.cupid-cash.com

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates
Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$80.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

35229050_237707213659733_9110714782687690752_n.jpg

How are you promoting dating offers in FB ads? Even the Adverten's offers :eek:
Do FB ads really approve ads?
Give some hints, how you are doing it. xD

WUFoWzj.png

Hi Trung Tran Tu,

Pleased to meet you!

My name is Marina, i`m Business Development Manager at TopOffers we`re looking for affiliates with dating traffic.

TopOffers is the Premium CPA Network, which proposes exclusive dating offers. WW coverage, high EPC, exclusive Web/Mob/App offers allows us to maximize your profit.

All our offers

Here are some of the things you need to look for when choosing a dating site to earn affiliate commissions.
• High levels of commissions for your work.

• A realistic chance of earning those commissions.

• A familiar, widely-recognized dating brand.

• A site that offers plenty of incentives to hook buyers in – like a free sign-up and/or trial.

• A busy, fresh site with continually updated content to keep buyers interested.

• A site that is designed to appeal to its target audience, using the right tone, style, and wording.

So, what dating sites tick all of these boxes and more? Here are four of the best.

Flirt.com
Cupid.com
BeNaughty.com
SpeedDater.co.uk

If this sounds interesting for you please sign up here

We have in AFFMY single daring offers and various smartlinks like these

DuKIfTr.png

f7wpZhR.png

Dn5OGzK.png

Including the unique one for Asian traffic

npz4dff.png

Just ping us on Skype: live:affmy_1

I'm myself am an affiliate, been running dating offers for years. I've got something crushing right now. Pays Weekly and almost every GEO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Trung Tran Tu !
Oh we are crushing dating niche too!

We have recommended ourselves as leaders in dating niche and now provide 500+ dating offers for more than 100+ countries.
We can suggest you fast and weekly payments, loyal manager, CPA offers with competitive payouts and realistic requirements, and custom system where any changes can be made for your comfort. If these reflect your vision of a good network than we already have a lot of common ;) We'll be glad to have you in affiliate team!

shs7GpL.png

tNVbO3N.png

Hi,
I am using Golden Goose platform for dating offers, for what I saw they have what you are looking for, and they have daily payments.
Good luck ;)

Hi Trung Tran Tu

You can check Paidaffs for good PPL-PPS-PPS Iframe offers + high converting pre-landers + flexible payment terms and lot's of other advantages check it out our website.

MI
Back