The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Finding good dating offer (mainstream)

Capture.PNG
Hello
I have Paid Traffic in Bing ads & some media buy source.I need good mainstream Offer

We have a lot of high converting mainstream dating CPL offers for you! Tier1, 2, 3 countries.
Fell free to ping me on skype - live:alina.m_24

We have THE Best Eastern European dating site on the net for meeting REAL people.

Your welcome to check our offers out

Cupid-cash.com

As one of the leading and largest niche dating communities, our niche dating platform offers many benefits for our affiliates. Some of these benefits include the following:

Advertising material with high conversion rates
Above-average conversion rates
Above-average retention rates
Cookie set for LIFE TIME
Great support service
Trusted brand makes it easy to attract customers
Life time two tier commissions
We pay 50% commission for LIFE TIME per sale. Commissions are between $15.00-$80.00 per monthly subscription. We have above industry retention rates
meaning our members return time and time again to renew their membership.
Because we are a long established and reputable brand your traffic will convert FAST..

If your company has experience working through the following channels, we would consider it to be a major advantage in attracting the correct target group:

Dating comparison websites
Dating websites
Chat websites
Banner networks
Communities
Relationship blogs
Cupid-cash.com

34472441_234097350687386_6236180389375770624_n.jpg

It'be better to work with Direct dating advertiser - DATEPROFITS, who owns mainstream offers:

IHeartBreaker

MrandMissBlack
  • 120$ - pay per sale
  • 15$ - pay per lead
  • 60% - revenue share

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you pay weekly? If Yes, I would like to join.

It'be better to work with Direct dating advertiser - DATEPROFITS, who owns mainstream Do you offers:

IHeartBreaker

MrandMissBlack
  • 120$ - pay per sale
  • 15$ - pay per lead
  • 60% - revenue share

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @infinicom-IT !

Hope you are doing well mate! For sure you got a lot of suggestions already :) I would also advise you to check Mobidea Mainstream dating offers. There is a huge variety for almost every type of traffic. You could find the most profitable offer exactly for you! And as the icing on the cake, we pay on the weekly basis :)

If you have any questions, just let me know!

I know this post is very old but there are plenty of reviews of it being a scam because they don't pay between the name LustDollars & DateProfits. A lot of them are in different forums like this one. Maybe if you are still in the industry of running offers then you can reach out to me to see if I can help with some offers. I own Affiliates Media at Affiliatesmedia.com. You may reach out to me via email to admin@affiliatesmedia.com and/or Skype ID: williamrclements

MI
Back