The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally my first sale :)

Adammo

affiliate
It looks like I made my first two sales yesterday, so i'm very happy! It's a small amount of money ($7.85), but at least it lets me know things are getting noticed.

My plan this weekend is to overhaul quite a few of my pages and posts in hopes to get a little more SEO throughout my website. I've been finding that some terms I use are too broad and not getting noticed in google very much. Whereas some very specific terms are getting noticed, but not that many people are performing those searches. It's a neat little balance that i've slowely learned how important it is.

Anyways, thanks to the good people at 5star for putting up with my annoying questions and helping me with getting started!

Adam

Congrats man but be carefull and don't make your changes too drastic in a short period. ou found something that works and you should just improve it and not change it. I made that huge mistake. After my first and second sales I was so excited that I went and basically changed the whole site based upon what I thought was getting me the sales. This was about 2 months ago and I still havn't had another sale. Good luck!

Congrats man but be carefull and don't make your changes too drastic in a short period. ou found something that works and you should just improve it and not change it. I made that huge mistake. After my first and second sales I was so excited that I went and basically changed the whole site based upon what I thought was getting me the sales. This was about 2 months ago and I still havn't had another sale. Good luck!

Thanks, that is a good point! The weird thing is that my website is being found through searches that I didn't expect. These searches only produce a few thousand results in Google so I am doing well, but in a very small market.

One thing I have found is that my main "money making" posts/pages are not very well SE optimized. They both produce about 500K in Google results (with quotes). I have found some similar titles that I could name them that would produce far fewer Google results but would still have sufficient searches according to the Market Samurai tool.

Should I modify my previous posts? Or should I jsut create a new post with better SEO, but with duplicate content.

Thanks again everyone!

Congratulations Adammo,
Two affiliate sales in your first day of generating a sale?
It sounds good and I can remember the day I had my first sale, it was like wow and it motivated me only to become over motivated and to do things too quickly that I had to wait for two whole months before I could start making more sales.

affiliate sales

Congrats Bro,

That's how this all starts, just from 1 or 2 sales.

Keep up the good work. Don't focus on generating more money for now. Your biggest worry is value to the consumer. A good product sells itself.

Cheers!

Way to go,

The first sale is always the hardest. Utilize your momentum to take your business to the next level. As others have mentioned, do not get ahead of yourself, and always look for new methods to improve your sales.

Keep up the good work!

It looks like I made my first two sales yesterday, so i'm very happy! It's a small amount of money ($7.85), but at least it lets me know things are getting noticed.

My plan this weekend is to overhaul quite a few of my pages and posts in hopes to get a little more SEO throughout my website. I've been finding that some terms I use are too broad and not getting noticed in google very much. Whereas some very specific terms are getting noticed, but not that many people are performing those searches. It's a neat little balance that i've slowely learned how important it is.

Anyways, thanks to the good people at 5star for putting up with my annoying questions and helping me with getting started!

Adam

You will remember this day forever dude...great job!

Just keep workin' your business...and 2 sales an HOUR will be possible :D

You will remember this day forever dude...great job!

Just keep workin' your business...and 2 sales an HOUR will be possible :D

Wouldn't that be nice! I've been doing pretty well since my first post. I have about $70 locekd up into sales and can almost request a cheque lol. The nice thing is that I now know that this stuff works, and can build from what i've learned and hopefully tackle a more compeititve niche.

Wouldn't that be nice!

Now is the time to ramp THIS NICHE up and really deliver value to get that 2 sales an hour Adammo. Many people make one of two very critical errors at this point (right after they have initial success) :

1) "If I can do this here, I can do this anywhere. Better go see if there's even greener pastures awaiting..." My advice...focus on here first, develop it all the way out first, and when you've totally automated, systematized, and dominated the niche in your mind...only THEN do you move on to another project.

2) "I don't deserve extreme success." This pill is a hard one to swallow for most people (at first). Everyone deserves extreme success, but you truly have to feel it inside of you...your mental state, preparation, and business activities have to reflect that you deserve it.

It's hard to believe that "you can actually make money doing this" at first, then it's hard to believe "you can actually make REALLY GOOD money doing this"...and finally it's hard to believe "I can really make $20,000 a month doing this" (or whatever dollar amount you've never made before).

Believe it...deep down Adammo...believe it.

Your pocket book will thank you if you do ;)

Thats nice. If you have set things up properly, you would have difficulty tracing where the sale came from. And that means more effort on that effective strategy.

johnben is not making sense, Joseph. it happens. yet there might be a hidden clue for OP there - if you can geo-track your sales, you might want to focus some marketing efforts on that particular region and see if you can identify segmentation in your audience. how are you doing so far?

congrats on your first sale. I can remember mine. It came out of no where. I don't even remember where I posted the ad. It was around $12.00 but I was just as exited about it as you were.

I wish you luck on many more sales...

banners
Back