The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Few questions on CPA

Rajan Sharma

affiliate
I am new to this forum and new to CPA.

my first question is this forum being Spammed? because I see some other language posts.

coming to my CPA related question.

I signed up on CPAlead.
I choose an offer that pays $1.60 per lead. In the end of the description of that offer it is written "Incent OK"
what does it mean?

if it means i can pay someone for generating lead then can I use content locking and ask user to take the survey before downloading the file to generate lead?

I choose an offer that pays $1.60 per lead. In the end of the description of that offer it is written "Incent OK"
what does it mean?
if it means i can pay someone for generating lead then can I use content locking and ask user to take the survey before downloading the file to generate lead?
In general it means you can. But if you have any doubts, contact your Account manager. Advertisers may allow some kind of incentive and prohibit another one.

I am new to this forum and new to CPA.

my first question is this forum being Spammed? because I see some other language posts.

coming to my CPA related question.

I signed up on CPAlead.
what does it mean?

I think the right one who can answer for this the right way will be your account manager, just take some time and ask him straight!!

Hi, Incentive traffic means that you can use aggressive methods in promoting - promising phrases. Like - "win prizes/iPhone" etc. Usually, it's forbidden phrases, bcs you can not give presents for all users, but "Incent Ok" means that you can use it for this offer

banners
Back