The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Feeling Overwhelmed - Looking to start with CPA

Oscar King

affiliate
Hi everyone - I have been consuming tons of stuff on youtube for over a month in hopes of getting started and taking some action. I have seen everything from spying on offers to pop ads and from clickbank to facebook paid ads.

I feel excited about this but at the same time feeling overwhelmed, not knowing where to start from. My idea of learning CPA is to ofcourse make money but I also want to become someone who has mastered the art of going to market (building and testing offers, finding winners and scaling them).

Would be great if someone can point me to a blueprint, template or a step by step guide or even a tested course. Looking forward to some advice and encouragement from the community and folks who have been at my place before.

Thank you and looking forward to it..

PS: I tried searching the forum and i get distracted (i find everything CPA interesting). Tried to look for sticky posts as well and didn't see anything relevant.

The way you succeed is by trying -- learn from the failures of others -- don't repeat their mistakes.
AM/CPA is not a paid job where you are assigned a task to complete and the boss tells you what to do -- it just does not work that way.
As far as MMO <<< that can be useful or that can be buying a bag of shit tied with a pink ribbon.

I would invest your time reading the Journeys forum here --especially those of the little guys and see where the problems are for them and the solutions --if they found them.
lightbulb.png

No one can give you any real recommendations without knowing a lot of specifics ...
Maybe, some can offer general advice but much of that may be self adulation and mostly verbal diarrhea.
sorry to take months to see this :p
Oscar King was last seen:Sep 11, 2019
well ....

MI
Back