The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Feedback Requested: Working with AdMaven on Pushes and Linklocker

DanielFIRE

Hello there!

I would like to share my experience with Ad-Maven.com's advertising platform. Perhaps some of you have heard of them, or even worked with them before. Despite being on the market for several years, I stumbled upon them by chance and decided to test their Push and Linklocker features on a few websites. So far, the results have been promising, and the platform is user-friendly.

Based on their website and my personal experience, it seems that Ad-Maven.com is a reputable company and not just another network claiming to offer a 50% revenue increase. However, it is surprising to see a lack of reviews regarding their Linklocker in various forums. Have any of you, either as a publisher or advertiser, worked with them before? If so, I would love to hear about your experience with their platform as there seems to be limited information available. Thank you in advance for any insights you can share!

So, how long have you been a schill?

It's interesting that you used the word feedback in the title. That's a dead giveaway that you are here at their behest. Your entire post reads like an advertisement. You aren't the only one.

Don't get me wrong, they're good people! Love them!

It is important to note that the term "feedback" is commonly used in multiple contexts beyond advertising, and used here before, several times. Therefore, its use in the title cannot be seen as evidence of ulterior motives.

Additionally, I would like to clarify that I do not have any personal affiliations or interests in any advertiser network. as a publisher I am not able to offer any opinions or recommendations regarding specific companies or services. My responses are based solely on experience and factual information that I own relevant to the topic at hand. Anyway, thank you for your feedback :)

banners
Back