Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

FB Ads bidding strategies.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Me and Andy are slowly getting into pushing traffic on FB ads, we've had some success but would love peoples inputs on how they have had success.

Currently we bid oCPM and give FB a few days to work out the CPL, if good enough we ramp up the budget.

I'm seeing after about a week on a higher budget the CPL goes up considerably and so does frequency - is this just because you are running out of audience? Would you add more targets here or start over with a new angle?

Does anyone bid CPC still?

Whats your success been like?

BTW i'm LOVING FB right now, stay legit, stay clean and its a winner!

$$$$$

I still bid CPC and when i do I sometimes set budget to $10-15 and cpc to the maximum suggested. cpc depends on of course your CTR and I have gotten as low as 0.003 - 0.005 cpc. Also try to limit 5 ads per one campaign, It has helped me pause the low ctr quickly and scale. Testing and Tracking is so important in FB. people are always to lazy to keep testing different angles etc. It def helps you scale a campaign

Yep always about the testing and tracking. Back in the day I used to bid CPC but as K mentioned since getting back in to it have been working with oCPM. Would be great to hear any thoughts on the above questions :)

It is best to bid on the high end to let FB show your ads more often, then you'll get a gauge of how go ad is doing. If it has a high ctr you will pay less.

Choose optimize for clicks and choose manually bid for clicks.

Test 4 images at once, then find the winner. Test the winner against an improved version. Then start testing headline, and adcopy.

I'd also advise setting up new campaigns per image you test - the image rotator is awful on FB...they don't spread the impressions correctly.

I'd also advise setting up new campaigns per image you test - the image rotator is awful on FB...they don't spread the impressions correctly.

Yes, I always setting up only 1 image for each campaign.

I prefer oCPM also.

MI
Back