The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Favorite Computer Game ?

:)

HEhehe...finaly a Diablo fan...Diablo rulz...is the best...But I lik also Mafia. Cool games both.

Ovi

Diablo rules! But the first part -not the second. Even though the Expansion set is really nice the whole game misses the atmosphere. There's no tension like in Diablo one :)

Other very very nice games:
Shogun: Total War Warlord Edition, Medieval: Total War

and for some fragging Unreal Tournament :twisted:

Piotrek
:)

You probably wont like my response, but I have to be honest. Im big on C&C Generals, and many other similar games. So C&C Generals would be mi fav. I also like Shogun and medieval, exellent games.

Eric,
So you play C&C? I used to play C&C and other strategy games, now way too busy (and too old) for games :(
Temi

Temi,

Im only 24 but convinced you are never to old for games. :D

Now time is another story, I used to play C&C all night and day, now I havent put one of those discs in my computer for about 3 months. Takes time to build your name online, my biz is my focus now, but maybe one day I can get back to battle.

Eric

Yeah Eric,
I know you are never too old, the older the wiser actually. I look forward to Commanding and Conquering again in the near future when I have some free time :)
Temi

Favorite games of all time in order:

1) Doom 3: great immersion factor from the very beginning and scared the living crap out of me.

2) Max Payne (the first one): great story, groundbreaking bullet time and deja-vu gameplay, simply awesome!

3) Half Life 2: slow start but gets better as you play. Easily some of the best music and level design of any game, ever.

4) IL 2 Forgotten Battles: WW 2 aerial combat flight sim. Awesome graphics and intense dogfight action online.

5) BF 1942: stupid game in SP but a lot of fun online (especially 32 and up servers).

MI
Back