The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Fashion Affiliate Marketing Journey 2021 (SEO Traffic)

Some big news today, as posted on the FollowAlong Contest thread earlier ..

$500 prize money from April 2021 followalong contest paid for 50-year subscription to Ubersuggest :cool:

I was already using the free version of Ubersuggest, and subscribed to Neil Patel YouTube Channel

The free version of Ubersuggest is great, but data is limited/capped, for example you can track 10 keywords and 1 campaign

Now that I have access to the full version (7 campaigns, 1,050 keywords) it's really a game changer for my SEO affiliate websites

I'm also using Ubersuggest extension on Chrome which is insanely useful tool - until now when I clicked for more data the link takes you to Ubersuggest website and the data is limited/capped, but this new subscription removes those limits, I can undertake deep level keyword and competitor analysis without any data constraints

I think the subscription + the extension + the videos all combined is extremely good value, which is something Neil Patel has always provided me with from day one, and above all else this is what he has sold me on --> VALUE

This vital SEO software would otherwise have been outside my current budget, so big thanks to @T J Tutor and the owners of Affiliate Fix for running the contest, and to all of the moderators and members who contribute in making this community so special

Last edited:
Some big news today, as posted on the FollowAlong Contest thread earlier ..

$500 prize money from April 2021 followalong contest paid for 50-year subscription to Ubersuggest :cool:

I was already using the free version of Ubersuggest, and subscribed to Neil Patel YouTube Channel

The free version of Ubersuggest is great, but data is limited/capped, for example you can track 10 keywords and 1 campaign

Now that I have access to the full version (7 campaigns, 1,050 keywords) it's really a game changer for my SEO affiliate websites

I'm also using Ubersuggest extension on Chrome which is insanely useful tool - until now when I clicked for more data the link takes you to Ubersuggest website and the data is limited/capped, but this new subscription removes those limits, I can undertake deep level keyword and competitor analysis without any data constraints

I think the subscription + the extension + the videos all combined is extremely good value, which is something Neil Patel has always provided me with from day one, and above all else this is what he has sold me on --> VALUE

This vital SEO software would otherwise have been outside my current budget, so big thanks to @T J Tutor and the owners of Affiliate Fix for running the contest, and to all of the moderators and members who contribute in making this community so special

This may be a stupid question but i'm a complete noob to SEO:D Do all keyword research tools display the same data or do they display different? if they display different why go with this tool instead of a different one?

This may be a stupid question but i'm a complete noob to SEO:D Do all keyword research tools display the same data or do they display different? if they display different why go with this tool instead of a different one?

It's a good question @Aiden L
So the answer is I don't 100% know where the data comes from
But it correlates fairly accurately with actual traffic that I see in my Google Analytics and Search Console reports
Without undertaking a thorough review I wouldn't know all the features of all the leading SEO tools, but I don't think Ubersuggest has the most features when compared to Ahrefs, Semrush and Moz
That said, let's look at minimum pricing for most basic package, because most people are on a budget, regardless of features

Ahrefs --> $99 per month for 5 projects / 500 tracked keywords
Moz --> $99 per month for 3 projects / 300 tracked keywords
Rankranger --> $79 per month for 15 projects / 500 keywords
Semrush --> $119.95 per month for 5 projects / 500 tracked keywords
Ubersuggest --> $29 per month for 3 projects / 300 tracked keywords

Another thing is I don't have alot of time, so software needs to be fast and simple to use
From those 5 tools Ubersuggest is the most user-friendly imo

May 2021 Targets

My main new affiliate fashion website is currently in its infancy (1st month) and receiving daily visits in the single digit (target is 658 visits per day), so it's going to be real challenge meeting these targets, however I am confident that by the end of this month I'll be consistently achieving 658-visit days combined from different traffic sources, think the real challenge will be sales because I am targeting higher value clothing purchases more in the $25-75 ballpark (like @SEOBlogPosts), compared to my last campaign which was $5-25 impulse buys

1 --> SEO (Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo)
2 --> Push notifications (see push ads follow thread)
3 --> Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok)
4 --> Traffic links (niche forums, blogs, fashion news sites)
5 --> Word of mouth (Snap Chat, Whats App)

Reporting PeriodVisits/MthVisits/WkVisits/DayVisits/HrAvg SaleAvg BountyTotal CommissionNET60 PaymentQuarter
May 1-3120,0004,61565827$50$5$4,800August 1Q2

Good morning @Demii pls tell me if this table doesn't work on mobile? If it doesn't I'll change it for mobile view :cool:

Last edited:
I registered my main domain 2 weeks ago and today 14 unique visits from Google search
Next milestone on the road to 658 is 25 visits in 1 day
This is how I approach everything, with milestones, 1% wins, even 0.1% wins
Aiming for the next target is all that matters
  • 14 visits/day --> Today
  • 25 visits/day --> Next Milestone
  • 50 visits/day
  • 100 visits/day
  • 200 visits/day
  • 300 visits/day
  • 400 visits/day
  • 500 visits/day
  • 600 visits/day
  • 658 visits/day --> Daily Target
I learnt something vital this year
When you commit to something 100% then 1 of 2 things will happen
Either you win or you die trying to win

Action --> Don't register any new domain names until 2022
No shit LOL part finished projects suck (indeed)
Action --> Ignore spammers
Just report the post unless you are in a mood.
Action --> Save money instead of risking it
Know what you can risk then know when you will cut any losses. I sold 500 shares of stock that was down -26%
and kept the other 500 shares. It was penny stock. I lost just $15 or so, no big deal, but cut the losses --go long with the winning positions.

Ubersuggest Update

1st Keyword Re-Crawl Results

I've been adding 10-15 content pages every day for 2 weeks

Created my 1st Ubersuggest SEO campaign Saturday (50 keywords)

Checked 1st re-crawled rankings Sunday

Cat Kitten GIF

Delighted to see an army of my web pages amassing on the 2nd and 3rd Google SERPs

Some keywords I've started ranking for have only 40-50 volume, others 300-400, and another is 1,000

Today I started ranking in top 50 for a keyword of 4,500 volume

You might be thinking "top 50, big deal, no traffic"

Patience, friends .. :cool:

I recommend a military approach to SEO

cat reading military strategy GIF

1 --> Identify fertile land (top 10 high volume keywords + long tails)

2 --> Investigate the enemy (compare top 10 ranking sites)

3 --> Advisors plan the war (create SEO ranking strategy)

4 --> Journey to the battlefield (build out the site/content)

5 --> Defeat the enemy in battle (gain top 1-3 ranking)

6 --> Make a happy kingdom (regular quality content)

cat ninja GIF

SEO requires planning, technical skills, relentless action, consistency, patience

Much like a strategy video game, but with a mountain of cash at the other end

Cat Money GIF

Last edited:
Slept 4 hours after lunch today
Now working through the night on main new site (and 3 other sites), all 2-3 weeks old
There's no time, every day without commission is like a warning siren getting louder
I know this isn't sustainable long term for my health as @azgold often rightly says
But with no other income, not getting commission isn't an option
Must start earning $67/day ($2,000/month) to meet bills

work perfect loops GIF

Generally 100 impressions in Google roughly = 1 click (visitor) from Google, but not an exact science as shown below
Impressions/clicks from Google Search (for main affiliate fashionsite) look like this
  • Monday --> 11/1
  • Tuesday --> 11/0
  • Wednesday --> 30/1
  • Thursday --> 40/1
  • Friday --> 98/1
  • Saturday --> 246/4
  • Sunday --> 207/3
From experience, when impressions shoot up its a good sign

All my work is pre-scheduled in Google Calendar, so there's no chaos or confusion
Good to keep a historical record for future reference
Also using Google Analytics to record specific events affecting traffic/ranking

Will post an update about SEO keyword tracking on Ubersuggest thread
Plus an update about testing in Push Ad Notifications thread
Also posting screenshots Friday

Then 60-hour weekend break playing silly songs with a ukelele and no screens !!

hammock ukulele GIF by Northern Illinois University

I have an idea for Google Search
They should join Amazon Associates and get 4-12% referral commision
Why not?
Did I read right and you want Google to partner with Amazon? :oops:

They would have to be extremely accurate as Amazon items do not really respond to queries about subjects which would hurt 'user experience'...

Follow the money...
Why would they start competing with everyone doing paid ads right now?
Would they make more money out of that or would they start losing money?

Because Amazon buys ads PCP (probably for more)?
Exactly, and not only Amazon... This would put Google into competition with anyone paying ads for related stuff... And Affiliate websites...

But I understand where the question comes from... It happens on some scale on the other side of the business model... Where do you think the 'sold by Amazon' items originate from? They only sell what they know will sell... Amazon monitors the success of items sold and does not refrain from going into competition with its own 'Amazon sellers'... But this does not impact the 'Amazon user experience' so the Amazon sellers just have to accept this... Anyone applying to become an Amazon seller is (sorry, should) be aware of that...

Last edited:
Update

Edit --> I'm working 12-14 hours per day adding products and creating promotional posts

New fashion site received 25 organic visits so far today from Google Search
It's another important milestone
Impressions on Google Search Console are skyrocketing
  • 14 visits/day --> Yesterday
  • 25 visits/day --> Today (so far)
  • 50 visits/day --> Next Milestone
  • 100 visits/day
  • 200 visits/day
  • 300 visits/day
  • 400 visits/day
  • 500 visits/day
  • 600 visits/day
  • 658 visits/day --> Daily Target (before end of May)
Checked Analytics from the old 2020 fashion site and still receving 150-250 visits per day (commission $20-25/day)

So I've created another profile on Ubersuggest and tracking 150 keywords on that site, gonna try and increase ranking/traffic & get commission to $50/day on that site

Sniper scope is trained on Yoast Pro Plugin

Last edited:
Checked Analytics from the old 2020 fashion site and still receving 150-250 visits per day (commission $20-25/day)
Nice that it's stable and consistent! So, even if you do nothing to increase your visibility in the SERPs, you can count on that, at least for a while.

I wanna know if, when you, @shaunm and @SEOBlogPosts become hugely famous with your website brands, you'll remember to come talk to us. :rofl

Nice that it's stable and consistent! So, even if you do nothing to increase your visibility in the SERPs, you can count on that, at least for a while.

I wanna know if, when you, @shaunm and @SEOBlogPosts become hugely famous with your website brands, you'll remember to come talk to us. :rofl
I promise, that happens I'll fly everyone to a tropical island and we'll all have a BBQ meet up

The infamous Tommy Vu!
You can have a Rolls Royce too!
If he's not in jail or at a poker table, I'll send him my address so he knows where to send the Rolls.

How can I sign up to his seminar?
I want lotta money
Well, then! You can find the when and where in this video and thank me later for all the money you're gonna make. :D

Grab a Gravol if flying bothers you, you're gonna have to time travel back to 1991.

================

Sidenote: This should prove to newbies that we do just about anything to help members make money! :rofl

Your Rolls is ready :D
Rolls-Royce Created A One-Off Phantom
View attachment 19074
Sweet! When do I get it? Does it come with a chauffeur? I'd like a chauffeur.

Update: I just checked out the pictures again and noticed that there's no back up camera. So, I hope Tom Vu will remedy that. Of course, if the chauffeur is included, I won't really care.

Damn, that car looks comfortable! I suppose the price tag ensures that.

Last edited:
Sweet! When do I get it? Does it come with a chauffeur? I'd like a chauffeur.

Update: I just checked out the pictures again and noticed that there's no back up camera. So, I hope Tom Vu will remedy that. Of course, if the chauffeur is included, I won't really care.

Damn, that car looks comfortable! I suppose the price tag ensures that.
It does look comfy, but I'd walk right by it and jump up in my crew cab.
2014GMCSierraLifted-1-1595x1063.jpg
2014GMCSierraLifted-1-1595x1063.jpg

just increase your earnings 10% per month compounded
$1,000.00
$1,100.00
$1,210.00
$1,331.00
$1,464.10
$1,610.51
$1,771.56
$1,948.72
$2,143.59
$2,357.95
$2,593.74
$2,853.12
that's doable when starting from a little ;)
*I made it in 1000 so you could see it easily starting from 2000,3000

banners
Back