The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Timeline

M

mawii

Hello guys, I'd like to know if how many of you like's the new facebook timeline because for me I find it confusing! I like more the old style.

I totally agree with you the new look of facebook is not good and i tried many times to reconvert the old but i dont get the idea how to do it. Facebook new time link view is not good to see what were you activities.

I am not that much addicted to the facebook as I see others so its ok to me with the new timeline of facebook becasue I found everything in one look/page.

Most of the people do like the new theme of facebook that is called timeline.. but i don't like it much .. its good but not better than what was in the past ....

I am one of the rare facebook user who still has not got his account on the timeline. I personally don't like timeline and the old interface is better for me

I use Facebook Timeline. It's not that hard to get use to it. The FB classic is in list form while Timeline presents your activities in boxes.

hi friends,

this is same for me too, i have so many issue with facebook timeline, i do not understand well how to work on it well.

Throw my point of view facebook timeline is good. Because its new feature of facebook where we set the cover page of over home page.

I understand this is an old post. But may I just say that I super like the facebook timeline. It's a new interface where you can have a lot things to do in terms of interacting and socializing with your friends. I like the idea of cover photos and the posts were organized. So I hope everyone would like it too. :)

Hello guys, I'd like to know if how many of you like's the new facebook timeline because for me I find it confusing! I like more the old style.

banners
Back