The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Posting

Oh yeah, this is not a good idea. You have to be real careful with links. FB is literally insane!

My account rep rejects so much of what I want to post and want to advertise. It makes me crazy some days. I had an acct. manager assigned about 7 years ago when my ad spend went over $10k a month. I think you have to do more like $50k a month now to have one assigned to you. He tells me often how he doesn't even understand some of their policies these days. He definitely keeps me out of trouble within them. BE CAUTIOUS WITH FB!

Facebook has become toxic media.

Yeah, I would drop them, but my micro niches are still sooooo active there and still very responsive to my ads, pages, and subsequent funnels. I really don't like FB, I really have no use for FB socially, but only for as long as I monetize successfully with them will I stay.

My online socializing has returned to video calls and meetings, as well as other similar platforms. Loads of video calls all day. Some of us just leave one of the laptops on Skype all day. I have one of my XPS laptops in the kitchen on all day and friends and family are jumping in and off all day. It's really convenient and quick for reaching out to someone in the circle. We must be up to75 or 80 in the group, and usually have at least 25 or 30 on pretty much all the time. I love it, far better than FB for our social circle!

Oh yeah, this is not a good idea. You have to be real careful with links. FB is literally insane!

My account rep rejects so much of what I want to post and want to advertise. It makes me crazy some days. I had an acct. manager assigned about 7 years ago when my ad spend went over $10k a month. I think you have to do more like $50k a month now to have one assigned to you. He tells me often how he doesn't even understand some of their policies these days. He definitely keeps me out of trouble within them. BE CAUTIOUS WITH FB!
They've rejected some of my posts too. I don't know how that algorithm works, it is just crazy

Well yea unfortunately facebook hates links very much as they know its promotion and want people to use paid ads instead
You need to find other ways to promote by using organic content and have your link in bio profile

I think you just convinced me to give up starting my musician's FB grp after they just wacked ALL 3 of my 1st blog posts that I know were flawless except for, as you say, the links they hate, which were nothing but legit affiliate links. And it goes without saying, their support is non-existent. I refuse to waste anymore time battling bad support and all for naught.

I'm tempted to start posting "Value Comments" on topic-related forums so I can grow my street cred, and place a link to either my blog site, or SOMEWHERE that I can simply post my current blogs without having to deal with this BS. Any suggestions?

So, I just finished reading the rules about using Medium as a blogging platform. PERFECT! EXACTLY what I want, EXCEPT...par for the course... they don't allow affiliate marketing links, or at least, not as most folks know it. Meaning, I have to publish (CANNOT EMBED) the link for all to see.

Here's my idea to test them out before I get an electronic knuckle sandwich. If I can send them an example of 1 of my blogs with my aff link in the open, and ask them flat out "WILL THIS BREAK YOUR RULES?" and see what they say. Hopefully, they'll allow it. My next step is to follow their marketing guidelines, as well as posting "Value Comments" on every music forum I can find, plus FB, and Instagram, and YT. Any extra ideas? Anyone here have any experience with Medium?

• maybe, if you redirect off your own domain
  • learn how.
  • is your server Apache2 or Nginx?
Does that even work anymore?

The problem is affiliates are the snakes of the internet. Salesmen peddling a product to make money.
Affiliates are fishing for traffic on social media. Pissing in the pool :D

If your blog posts linked to: have real content and have redirected affiliate links also --that might evade deeper scrutiny.

MI
Back