The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Phone Verification

Hello Everyone...

I have been having issues concerning verification on Facebook.

I would like to know if there is an online service i can use to get verification codes... Would like to verify some of my Facebook account but need an online phone service.

I have tried using textnow but it didnt go through.

Any Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it a personal account or a business account?

Did you received the verification code, or do you mean that it doesn't work for you?

Try,
getmycode2day.com for USA and EU, There are some charges to pay though.

I used a google service before, google.com/voice, when I used Craigslist for phone verification,

charges go to Your cell phone with google voice if long distance, I did not get charges tho.

Hope to see more services like these in future!

Try,
getmycode2day.com for USA and EU, There are some charges to pay though.

I used a google service before, google.com/voice, when I used Craigslist for phone verification,

charges go to Your cell phone with google voice if long distance, I did not get charges tho.

Hope to see more services like these in future!

I once use Google Voice but getting multiple accounts is quite stressful

Anyway I have seen the other website you made mention of.

It's good but to my observation it's quite expensive

If you want to create multiple facebook accounts

What is the problem at hand? Do you have several Facebook accounts that you want them verified? If so, then you can look for the service providers to give you phone numbers that will; be used to verify the accounts. I know it is very tricky to have your account verified using one phone number. Let me also look for the thread I came across that I believe will be of much help to you and keep you going. Will communicate once I have found it.

What is the problem at hand? Do you have several Facebook accounts that you want them verified? If so, then you can look for the service providers to give you phone numbers that will; be used to verify the accounts. I know it is very tricky to have your account verified using one phone number. Let me also look for the thread I came across that I believe will be of much help to you and keep you going. Will communicate once I have found it.

Please help me find it... That's exactly what i need

Hey azgold. Why can't you help? ??

At the moment I need to verify just one account but I intend to use the platform for more accounts in the future

The reason that I said that I can't help with multiple accounts is because it is against both AFix and FB's TOS.

Also, I don't know how because I have no intention of learning. :)

Re verifying one account, if you have a business account, you can call FB to help you with the technical issues you've experienced, so you can get it sorted out.

Tim Burd talks about that here: - How to Get Help from Facebook

Yes, yes, I know you're trying to use a personal account but give Tim's post a read and see if you want to change that. Tim is a rich expert, by the way. ;)

https: //sms-reg.com/

3 rubles, and the account is activated - if you count in dollars is about 0.04 cents

$ 5 for 10 account? )))) Your greed will destroy you

Not sure if you speak English at all.. Because if you do, You would know your words are abusive and not tolerated in this forum.

MI
Back