The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook or 7search?

ezekiel

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hey Ninjas,

I am starting to go ahead and take action, until i was wondering which PPC engine to use Facebook or 7Search. I have noticed some people not liking 7Search that much on the warrior forum and telling everyone to use facebook. For some reason i do agree, even though it is more expensive facebook delivers higher quality traffic and sure enough more conversions. So what do you guys think? Until then, thank you.

Ezekiel.

I'm actually testing both atm. Just doing 1 campaign on each one though :)

I'd recommend you try the same :)

What's your budget? If you want to promote US offers on Facebook it's pretty expensive and you will "loose" a lot of money in testing. However if you want to go with international offers, CPM's are VERY chep (between 0.02 and 0.05), so if you do proper testing and you can get at least 0.01 CTR you will have clicks (most of the times) cheaper then 7search. If you want to promote offers on European countrys work with EWA, if you want to work with asian country's work with neverblue.

If you want to go the ppc route, start with 7search and move on to adcenter and then adwords. If you want the media buy route start with FB international -> FB US -> Media buys (people say site scout is good).

banners
Back