The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Offers - Anyone tried it out?

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Facebook recently launched Offers for some of it's fan page owners and since they were giving out free credits to test them out I decided to give it a try. I created an offer for my 7Search promo on my LukePeerFly fan page and it went pretty well:

lpf-fb-offer.png

Only 31 people "claimed" the offer, but the post got 113 Likes, which helped it go viral and I ended up getting more viral views than paid views, which helped generate a bunch of new free Likes. Plus, the actual promotion of the offer was free to all in all it was a nice little experiment :)

Anyone else testing these out? I only seeing it really being beneficial if your offer is targeted to your niche and you already have some engagement. Otherwise, it'll just look like spam and you'll probably lose fans. What do you think?

Hmmmm nice - just got my free $10,

did you also further promote it with $10?

Did you just create it for free and it got that many likes? did you do anything else to it?

how long did you run it for?

I just used the free credits and left it after that. Didn't do anything else to it. It ran till the credit ran out...not sure how long that was.

I see you setup the same offer for the CPAFix page. Good luck.

I just used the free credits and left it after that. Didn't do anything else to it. It ran till the credit ran out...not sure how long that was.

I see you setup the same offer for the CPAFix page. Good luck.
Yeah just wanna see how it came out with my free credit!

I enabled offers at 400likes btw!

How many conv did you get?

I tried promoting that monkeywish CPA offer (directly to landing page with the conversion taking place when the user connects to the monkeywish site through fb) and got 0 conversions.
The sucky part about these spnsored stories, is that the link doesn't take you directly to the offer/lp you are promoting. Instead it sends an email to the user who clicked on 'get offer' with the details

LOVE it - tested 3 campaigns now and had great results - case study coming soon.

banners
Back