The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook marketing: Cpc or cpm?

bhatav

affiliate
Hello Affiliatefix member,
i want to ask you something, i've been using FB ads for clickbank or Teespring and i've bad result about CTR.

i set my Ads into CPM, and i just got +- 5 Clicks for +- 8,000 view and no sales.
what should i choose as a newbie on FB ads, CPC or CPM ?

Thx All :)

You start with CPC to make sure that you are paying for people that will click your ad and in case you are getting a lot of clicks for an ad, do the math and make it a CPM if it is better for your pocket.

For example, if you have a (converting) CPC ad that costs you 10 cents per click and you get 2 clicks per 1000 impressions all you have to do is turn that ad into CPM and pay those 10 cents per 1000 impressions. This way each click will cost you just 5 cents.

...you get the idea.

The issue with Facebook is pretty simple. Most people on Facebook are distracted CONSTANTLY. they are not there to click on ads for the most part. the thing about ads is that most ads that are successful are the ones that have multiple types of ads associated with it. Also, creating a page and building an audience will be your best bet in the long term

Personally, I start off by using CPC for ads (unless I am promoting a fan page then optimized CPM works the best)
If i am getting high CTR then I will shift to CPM.
basically u want be paying as less possible, if your CTR is 0.1% then CPC=CPM
its ideal to go for CPM if your CTR 0.1%+

i always doing CPM and i make the border of my images with different color so i can get attention of the visitor to my ad so usually i get 8% CTR on my ads (i test 12 pic in every campaign) by this way u'll get cheap traffic ...

banners
Back