The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook keeps deleting my post on a new brand page

Facebook is running on paranoid mode these days for reason of governmental oversight in the EU and the United States -- where they have domicile nexis -- Ireland and California respectively.

Another case of the Facebook police acting unilaterally ...

Oh, the irony. Everything just got deleted. But on my 3rd brand page, the same posts that keep being deleted on my 2nd brand page, are staying there without any issues.

I'll delete my FB page and create a new one.

I've deleted the old FB page, created a new one and now everything is OK.

I think that the issue with the old one was that I added a friend of mine (who has his FB Ads account banned) as an admin to change the strange URL that FB gives you, when you create a page. This was a little trick, which no longer works since recently. I think this might have triggered something...

Anyway, all's good now.

Have you tried to contact Facebook Business Manager service? Sometimes they do answer.

I think that the issue with the old one was that I added a friend of mine (who has his FB Ads account banned) as an admin to change the strange URL that FB gives you, when you create a page. This was a little trick, which no longer works since recently. I think this might have triggered something...

Anyway, all's good now.

I believe @bluedot has solved his/her dilemma. :)

Anyway, all's good now.

Great news bluedot! I kept an eye on this thread thoroughly cuz I was curious and interested to see the outcome. I am glad that you figured it all out and solved the problem :) Cheers ;):ninja:

Anyway, all's good now.
Happy to hear you managed to sort this out! Take care from now on and good luck!

Try ensuring that your account is fully verified and that you do not violate Facebook policies with regards to the contents you are posting like images and videos. Otherwise, Facebook does not delete contents from people's pages without notification

Facebook support is not very easy to reach. Now try to understand what is wrong, maybe this is something in your setting, because they usually do not delete anything before prior notification. Maybe your page is not verified properly and this is the reason.

MI
Back