The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook keeps deleting my post on a new brand page

bluedot

Hello.

I have two brand pages - the old one is 6 years and it works as it should, however, everything I post on my new brand page keeps getting deleted.

What could be the cause for this?

I don't post anything that's against their policies. I never had a strike on my account. I post product images (which are from my dropshipper) and I post stuff that I made myself.

Is there a way for me to contact Facebook? What do you think, what's wrong?

Thanks.

everything I post on my new brand page keeps getting deleted.

Do you get any kind of message (error or something)? Is someone flagging your posts? Do any of the images violate a copyright?

Does this help at all? Facebook

Is there a way for me to contact Facebook?

Unfortunately, that is as difficult as trying to contact Google. I did find a phone number once for someone here in the forums but apparently, it still doesn't get you answers, just a recording.

"NASA discovers a wonderful nutrient connection for everyone"
:D

j/k but talking to a real person? good luck with that one.

Facebook is a perilous strategy -- or any media that is not owned by yourself. Been down this road too many times myself ...

What kind of posts you are posting on that page?

Sorry for a bit late reply, I didn't get the notification email (I have to check my settings).

I post edited images from Pixabay (free stock images), quotes images, facts images and product images. All images are made by me (except for the product images, which I also edit a bit, but have the full rights to post them).

Do you get any kind of message (error or something)? Is someone flagging your posts? Do any of the images violate a copyright?

No errors whatsoever. Maybe someone is flagging my posts, yeah. I see one of my competitors under recommended pages and I guess they see mine as well. I hope they're going play a fair game.

My images don't violate any copyright, I'm 100% sure about that.

j/k but talking to a real person? good luck with that one.

If you're big enough, they enable you the chat/email buttons. :) I had those when my mobile apps were doing really good and I was making a ton of money for them via Facebook App Ads. But, after they fell under a certain threshold, I guess, the contact options disappeared. They were quite responsive, too.

Anyway, I hope this gets sorted out - I couldn't care less about FB, but I'd like to have a page for my customers.

Sorry for a bit late reply, I didn't get the notification email (I have to check my settings).

I post edited images from Pixabay (free stock images), quotes images, facts images and product images. All images are made by me (except for the product images, which I also edit a bit, but have the full rights to post them).

No problem, just take your time :) Have you tried posting only plain text, without any pics, or links? Just to see is it working like that?

I'll do that next if they delete my postings again. It's been 16 hours now and the posts are still live.

If someone is flagging my posts, do they get taken down without someone at Facebook actually checking them? I don't think that flagging is actually happening, but you never know.

EDIT: The only difference now is that I didn't use any hashtags at all.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, and what an odd situation, but you never know with fb and how their filters will behave and what exactly is triggering them (apart from someone else is flagging you). The only thing at this moment that is coming to my mind for you to try is to create another, fresh, clean, test page and to post just something simple, textual, without any pics, af links, etc to see what will happen then?

Yep, I did that. I have another page for my 3rd brand, which I haven't launched yet, so I posted a text message there. Let's see what happens.

My latest message just got deleted. I was just saying that people can find us on Instagram and Pinterest. No hashtags no nothing, a pure txt message. This is super strange.

My latest message just got deleted. I was just saying that people can find us on Instagram and Pinterest. No hashtags no nothing, a pure txt message. This is super strange.

Indeed is super strange :confused: and in case that even something you randomly posted as plain txt, without any "marketing" in it, still gets deleted, I'd do as @tyoussef suggested.

oh try to contact them and see what they gonna tell.
Indeed is super strange :confused: and in case that even something you randomly posted as plain txt, without any "marketing" in it, still gets deleted, I'd do as @tyoussef suggested.

It's really hard to contact them, although I think there's a way if you're a business account and buy advertising. They like to direct you to their community for help, instead. I tried searching it for @bluedot but didn't find what I thought would help.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I appreciate it.

Currently my txt only post is up for a record time - almost 24h. I also posted on my 3rd brand page (not launched yet, just reserved) and stuff that I posted on my 2nd "problematic" account, stays there without any issues.

I'd like to contact them, but as a regular Joe, you can't. Thanks for trying, @azgold. I also don't run any ads on FB at the moment. I remember that when I did, a few years ago, there was a way to contact them. I was also able to contact them when I was still using Facebook Audience Network for my apps.

My account could be blacklisted by mistake. After all, that has already happened to me on Twitter, but after contacting them, they've apologized and reinstated it immediately.

I never, ever post anything, what's against rules. I actually bother to go through all the policy pages of each social media channel. Possibly the only thing that could "flag" my page is that I created a username for it with the help of a friend. When you create a new page, you can't rename it (until you have 100 likes or whatever), however, there was a trick. You'd invite someone as an admin and they were able to change it for you.

If anything, then either that is (was?) the issue or someone was flagging my posts. But if they're anything like Google, they will eventually put on ban of the person who's abusing the flagging option. Maybe that's what happened, because my posts is still live.

Hmm, it seems that fb filters found something triggering in your previous posts that got deleted, maybe some words that are commonly used in marketing or something? Just guessing.

banners
Back