The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Hacked

Yeah, I read that about Google+ yesterday. The data exposure went on from 2015 they knew about it since March this tear (they claim). Was Google really that ignorant of the situation? Or, it was just low priority ... LMAO ... A lot of the activity at Google+ was SEO manipulation so 2 fucks not given :p

It's real irony though -- Google makes this big push for web security and they produce an product with security flaws ... probably suited their needs ;)

more ...
breach.jpg

How to see if your data was accessed in the Facebook hack

So, they are claiming it is not so bad now?

**added How to delete Facebook :eek:

The root of the problem is revealed (it always is :D).
“The thing that had killed every attempt at social apps before that [was] essentially that the ability to be anonymous allowed trolls to take over. I was convinced that Mark’s requirement of authenticated identity was literally the holy grail, it was the thing that was going to unlock this opportunity.”

“These people are brilliant, and I have enormous admiration for what they created; I just wish we could have created it without some of the business model characteristics that are causing the harm.”

Seems that they are getting what they didn't realize, or refused to recognize, what their business model would lead to ...

Read more by one of Facebook's first VC investors ... This Big Facebook Critic Fears Tech’s Business Model

MI
Back