The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook Disabled My Payment and Ads Manager

- Phone Call does not work because you talk with an automated bot
- Forum messages rarely get replied. I submitted mine a few days ago, few views, no replies.
- I have contacted them via BBB. Let's see what's the outcome.
Hey Ironbull, I contacted them through inbox support on my personal fb account but no reply. Where do you get the phone number and do you mind sharing the number here?

Thanks for the insight azgold, gonna go complain now.

Good luck, let us know what happens.

On a side note for anyone reading this - I do not encourage frivolous use of the BBB but it is a potential resource for dispute resolution. However, it only works IF a company is registered with the BBB. That's a voluntary thing, as far as I know, used to build a trustworthy reputation. Please only use after trying to resolve things yourself.

How often is too often to email them? I have a lady Helena working on mine. Of course with Christmas over the weekend she may have taken a long weekend or a week off??? I am a newbie and just got my ad all finished, launched it and then they locked it. Received no answers on their forums, was getting a 'try again later' on the verification form, sent in multiple 'Report a Problem' tickets. Almost a week later I received and email from Helena. Back and forth with her for a couple days aaaannndd.... haven't heard from her in 6 days. I waited until Tuesday to email her, then again today (Thursday). I was thinking of increasing it to everyday until I hear from her but I don't want to hurt my case...

so, how often is too often to email Facebook?

so, how often is too often to email Facebook?

I'm afraid I don't know what to tell you about that.

Are you using a personal account or a business one?

Did you try this?:

- go to the help centre, click on Manage Your Account
- click on Disabled Accounts
- click on the appropriate selection under that title
- click on Submit an Appeal, fill it out, send

I have a Business Account with 1 Ads account. My mentor team told me (after my ad account got locked) that I should have started 2 ad accounts.

Did you try this?:

- go to the help centre, click on Manage Your Account
- click on Disabled Accounts
- click on the appropriate selection under that title
- click on Submit an Appeal, fill it out, send

I couldn't find what you are talking about here. My ads account does have bright red letters to click on and fill out the 'Disabled Ad Account Help' form to verify but it keeps telling me it couldn't be submitted at this time and to try again later. This has been going on for 2 weeks.

I have a Business Account with 1 Ads account. My mentor team told me (after my ad account got locked) that I should have started 2 ad accounts.

Would've been nice if s/he had told you that before you set things up.

We had @Tim Burd here for one of our Affiliate Expert Weeks. This was his recommendation:

How to Get Help from FB

I don't know if you have a business manager or not. Either way, it apparently can take a while to hear anything at all from FB. If you ever do. They're sort of like Google that way.

MI
Back