The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Disabled My Payment and Ads Manager

Sir_Zi

affiliate
I was running teespring for the first time so I setup a new FB account then my account got locked, and after submitting ID, it was unlocked but I cannot access my Payment and Ads Manager as they were disabled so I submitted my ID for the second time, I got email saying they are reviewing but it has been 3-4 days and I have not gotten any email yet.

I have tried creating a second FB account thinking maybe the first time I was using VPN to do my research that is why it got flagged but the second time I was doing everything without VPN but still the same thing happened, Account got locked.

Please help me out here Queen, why would something like this happen and how do I prevent this next time?

Ok, my teespring campaign was approved but my Ads Manager and Payment got disabled, It has been like 12 days since it has been disabled and they said they are reviewing my account, but I have tried contacting them through my Support Inbox, but still no news, how long does it usually take?

Ok, my teespring campaign was approved but my Ads Manager and Payment got disabled, It has been like 12 days since it has been disabled and they said they are reviewing my account, but I have tried contacting them through my Support Inbox, but still no news, how long does it usually take?
Actually, there is no time limit of the support team. Which is too much annoyed that Facebook isn't concerned about their advertiser as they have lots of advertisers. I suggest you open a new account with new payment info and read their TOS carefully.

So, when I open a new account, can I use different name, lets say Name A with Name B credit card? Do I need to use VPN or Proxy?

My experience as Newbie in Facebook,
Better make a new account, the account name different from the name of the credit card is not a problem.
Can shorten your time to start advertising, do not wait any longer. ;)

Do I need to use VPN for new account? Doesn't new account get reviewed too?
Well, I discuss with my friend about your problem by using A in the primary account and have B in credit card there will be a problem. You better use the same name both your account and credit card. Best of luck.

What has that gotta do with BBB?

If a company is registered with the BBB, you can lodge a complaint through them. The BBB contacts the company and gives them a chance to resolve a dispute.

Everything is 'on the record'. Anyone thinking about doing business with a company can look them up on their local BBB website....assuming they're registered.

Each company is graded by the BBB, A+ being the highest mark.

Anyway, I think it is sometimes easier to go through the BBB to get a big company's attention. Especially, when you can't contact them directly yourself.

banners
Back