The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook boost is good or bad

hello,

I am creat new account in facebook and please tell me to boost a Facebook post it's good or bad I use my account for business purpose. I don't understand I use a boost or not

Using brand new accounts will most likely cause a lot of verifications to happen or even deactivation. Buy/Use aged accounts.

Using a boost do you mean "boost post" on a page? Can you elaborate.

Don't you think that new account has any kind of boost? People are aiming for experienced one because it's less sensitive to banning which Facebook is doing pretty much. It's a little bit weird to buy a new one because Facebook is paying attention about them more.

Don't you think that new account has any kind of boost? People are aiming for experienced one because it's less sensitive to banning which Facebook is doing pretty much. It's a little bit weird to buy a new one because Facebook is paying attention to them more.
I throughout boost post is not increase my page followers because I have not got good result of my facebook account

Last edited:
I throughout boost post is not increase my page followers because I have not got good result of my facebook account
That's questionable because i don't think that kind of boost is exist. Facebook is giving more viral potential to the verified account that already has a big involvement.

6 years ago I did an experiment with post boosters for a domain that was a pinterest like clone -- we had a 100€/day contest for the best image a user posted. The post boosters generated a reasonable amount of new website traffic -- I got a lot of action for about $100 of 'post boosters' --that was then and this is now.

Facebook is a train-wreck these days -- good luck to the winners (or survivors ;))

MI
Back