The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook bans

Maciek

affiliate
Hello,

After many attempts, I finally started earning some money. This means that I have to set up my own business to do it legally, but only one thing puzzles me.

I promote CPA offers on Facebook, and as you know, I have to create many ad accounts and this is not a big problem, but what if Facebook sees that all accounts are managed by one company? I know I have to give them information about my company to create an invoice, so at some point, won't Facebook say that I can't create more accounts for my company after many bans?

Maybe this problem does not exist at all, but before I open my own business I want to make sure that my business will not close faster than I opened it.

But you cannot change the company ? maybe you will be able to create another account .
Changing the company is more difficult than creating a new Facebook account.
I just want to make sure, if it's not a problem if I will have multiple ad accounts for one company.

I hope somebody help you out but I have to say, I tried so many things when trying to run CPA campaigns and everytime I got my ad account suspended, can you please write a tutorial or start a case study so that people like us can follow your lead and learn new things?

I hope somebody help you out but I have to say, I tried so many things when trying to run CPA campaigns and everytime I got my ad account suspended, can you please write a tutorial or start a case study so that people like us can follow your lead and learn new things?

You can't avoid bans. Sooner or later Facebook will ban your account. The only thing you can do is make a new account and keep trying.

MI
Back