The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook ads. How to lower CPC

igri

affiliate
Hi guys, i use facebook ads as main traffic source and promote adult offers in asian countries. Now my average CPC is 0,05$ I know, my problem in my promos. All of them have 3-5% CTR. How to increase CTR? Where i can read information about make high-CTR promo in facebook?

1 - focus on using better images and tricky headlines to get them to click on your ads , it is very effective when it comes to Facebook ads
2 - make sure your tageting is well managed and try to targed the most people interested in your campaign , try diffirent audiences and see what works best with your ad
3 - pick the lowest CPC ads and copy past them over and over again , this should keep your cpc low , don't add a budget to your current ad but scale it , COPY PASTE it over and over again and this surely will keep the CPC low
hope that was helpful

There are ways to go around this, like using borderline headline and images. It's normal for your cpc to rise after sometime has passed, and my way to go about this is to freshen up the ad by using new images and reconstructing the headline.

Have you considered testing a different traffic source, maybe one that allows adult? I read somewhere here in the forum that Twitter worked really well for someone's adult site. I know that Plurk has quite a bit of adult on it, too especially for Asian countries.

MI
Back