The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

facebook ads for cpa offer - how to use squeeze page?

Testogainz

affiliate
Sup guys,

i was trying to create a landing page with a free ebook and a email submit and then set the cpa offer on the thank you page. Tried advertising on facebook and boom! Ad account disabled.

Now how the hell am i supposed to use a squeeze page for my cpa offer?

Sup guys,

i was trying to create a landing page with a free ebook and a email submit and then set the cpa offer on the thank you page. Tried advertising on facebook and boom! Ad account disabled.

Ah the old FB ban hammer. She's a heartless bitch isn't she.

Now you have 3 options:

1. Try to get your account unbanned
2. Buy/rent FB accounts
3. Find a different traffic source

The trick is fb agent is always looking for privacy policy, terms of use, legal and other stuffs like that. When you have that on your landing page, higher chances you will get approved fast and profit from your paid traffic.

Another trick is to make a landing page that's full of valuable content together with privacy policy stuffs.
For you to check what I mean follow Robert Kiyosaki on facebook and you will see his ads. A landing page with a freebie with valuable content + email submit.

Another trick is for me only. Requires a big budget on ads but the conversion rate whooping 50-60%. I guess I'm gonna make a video course for that.

Hi guys, currently I work for a advertising agency, a senior Google's partners in Asia

We offer high quality Google AdWords MCC accounts and Agency Facebook accounts for those who need to run ads with big budgets!

Our account gets more priority from Google and Facebook, processing time faster, approving ads easier, unlimited money, very suitable for DROPSHIPPING.

You can create campaign with our help, support 24/24! i can told you more in skype, my Skype: nguyennga32016

This is why I hate this forum. There is so many biz opps offers like this bugging you on comments and pm.

Sup guys,

Ah the old FB ban hammer. She's a heartless bitch isn't she.

Now you have 3 options:

1. Try to get your account unbanned
2. Buy/rent FB accounts
3. Find a different traffic source
Hi, you should really consider those options dude you don't really have many ways!

MI
Back